4 weeks and have cleavage!! Started by: Jamie Leanne

• Author

Just uploaded another picture of the new boobies now there 4 weeks old 🙂 so so happy with them! Mr kazzazi is amazing. Xxxx

Katie
    0p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add, had mine done yesterday and they look like cones at the moment xx

Menu

Is it ok to add you Jamie. What size did you have? And what were you before? X

Menu

Add away girls 🙂 don’t panick Katie mine were the same you’ll see when you have a look at my pics lol! They get better as soon as strapping comes off. I had 380cc under with mr kazzazi, I was 34b but empty and now hopefully will be a d/dd 🙂 xxx

Katie
    0p
    Menu

They look amazing! I just can’t wait for mine to drop now 🙂 xx

Menu

Thankyou! Yeah mine still have a long way to go, just have to be patient and not expect things too soon! It really helped me having this forum as I’ve been prepared for everything that’s happened xxx

Laura 13
    13p
    Menu

they look great.

Katie
    0p
    Menu

Me too, I wouldn’t have been nearly this confident going ahead with the surgery if this forum wasn’t here and speaking to so many people who have had the op xx

Moiraxx
    0p
    Menu

How long before they drop ! I’m three days post op ! It’s like there is aliens in my boobs ha 🙂 I put on a sports bra today had to take it off it hurted! I got 325cc unders my surgeon advised 360cc saying I’ll regret it ! Getting impatient , I wonder am I still swelled I’m not sore and not taking as much pain relief anymore!

Menu

Thankyou 🙂 so happy! It takes a few weeks hun don’t panick just be patient lol I know it’s hard. Only one side of mine has started to drop and soften and I’m 4 weeks post op! It takes time but it will all be worth it 🙂 yeah sports bras hold them tightly in place, I always felt sick when taking mine off but I’m fine now! After day 5 I was fine most pain had completely gone xx

CRx -1
    -1p
    Menu

They look fab!! xx

Menu

Thanks hun! It’s nice to hear everyone’s opinion 🙂 xxx

Nicole 1
    1p
    Menu

Wowzers looking great and fab cleavage!

Can’t wait to u get measured there is no way u going to be just a d or dd! Lol

Kirsty
    0p
    Menu

Looking great Hun 🙂 xx

Menu

Thanks girls 🙂 I am only 4ft11 and a size 8 which may make them look bigger lol! Even if they measure bigger I’ll be happy 🙂 all still looks in proportion which is the main thing haha! Don’t want to just be one big walking set of boobies haha! Xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.