4 weeks p.o new pics up Started by: lorna

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Was the girls 4 week birthday Thursday. Scars are healing really well and left is finally starting to drop. Theyre getting nice and squishy 2 🙂

12 day countdown until bras and exercise. Yipee!

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

They look fab suit your body perfectly! X

Chloe
    0p
    Menu

Hope you dnt mind the add Hun. I’m 20 days PO . Lovely to hear you’re healing well xx

lorna
    0p
    Menu

Accepted chloe. How are you both healing?

Chloe
    0p
    Menu

Thank you 🙂 I’m absolutely fine so far. I’ve got a lot of dropping to go (fingers crossed) and I get days where they ache a bit. I’ve now got the feeling back underneath my nipples and get the odd bubbling and tingling in my right boob. My incisions are so neat and they’ve scabbed quite well. I’ve still got some stitching left to fall off but luckily my bras haven’t irritated them. I can’t wait to exercise again I’m starting to feel like a heffalump! I’m hoping now Xmas is over and I’m back to work Monday that I’ll lose some of this bloating. Half way to 6 weeks tomorrow! 🙂 xxxx

lorna
    0p
    Menu

Yeah im the same. Scared im guna have lost all my strength! Thats good that you have feeling back. I still have numb patches. Theyr quite fun tho lol

Polina 1
    1p
    Menu

Hope its ok to add 😉 having mine done on the 17th

lorna
    0p
    Menu

Accepted. Good luck!

AllyH 2
    2p
    Menu

Looking good Lorna 🙂 I’m 2 weeks today. Looking forward to being a few more weeks down the line and hoping they ease, soften & fluff in those weeks!

lorna
    0p
    Menu

Thanks 🙂 Its soo hard being patient waiting for them to do their thing isnt it!

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hey Hun I’ve just added you I will be 4 weeks on Tuesday I’ve also just added some new pics xx

Chanel
    0p
    Menu

Fab hun xc

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.