4 Weeks PO & Bday Drinks.. Started by: Zoe

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hey Ladies..
    On Friday i will be 4 weeks PO and feeling great too. As it is my 21st next Tuesday i have planned to go out for a girls night this Fri to celebrate. As it stands at the moment we will just be in a nice bars but may possibly move on elsewhere (even then it wouldn’t be nightclub but defo busier).
    Im struggling with what to wear as it is because i feel like a baby elephant where i havent been able to exercise but on top of that i dont want to be a baby elephant in a not so attractive sports bra.. Do you ladies think i would be okay to wear a bra (or not?) for the night and if not some ideas to what i can wear with the sports bra?

Thanks in advance 🙂 xx

Stephanie 1
    1p
    Menu

Happy 21st for Tuesday!!! . I feel thee same, I’ll be 5 weeks po on Tuesday and at a wedding on the Saturday. I would like to wear a nice dress I have lots of lovely dresses and got it down to two, one being a strapless but I’m nervous and out not wearing a bra. I see the nurse on the 14th so I might ask her. If not the other I can wear with my sexy sports bra. You could ring your nurse and ask, sorry not much help. Xx

Menu

Im the same im going out Saturday and really want to wear a nice bra or no bra it would only be for a couple of hour xx

Menu

I’m in Tenerife 4 weeks after my op for a wedding! Pretty certain I’ll only be able to wear a sports bra the whole time at least I’m only going for 4 days I will be tempted to walk around in a bikini though but will have to wait and see what the nurse says on Monday x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.