4 weeks po – difference in boobs? Started by: Clare

• Author
    0p
    Menu

I’m 4 weeks post op tomorrow and noticed that one has dropped quite a bit more than the other is this usual and how long should I expect before I really start to see the other one dropping? I’m trying not to stress out as I otherwise love them? The left boob that is higher is the one that was slightly more painful than the right x

Menu

Hi Clare , me too so glad you posted this I’m the same just over four weeks and one looks higher than the other xxx

Clare
    0p
    Menu

Ooo thanks Emma. Hopefully it’s just normal and ones settling quicker, the higher one of mine still twinges a bit too where’s the other just feels completely fine and no twinges or anything are you getting that too at all? xxx

Menu

My right one has been a bit painful with more twinges xx that’s the one that is a bit higher also it was my smaller boob so maybe it will just take a little longer to settle down xx

Menu

Hi girls I’m 7 weeks PO and even now my left hasn’t quite caught up with right although it’s hardly noticeable. I never had any pain in my right my left used to swell and get sharp pains and was ALOT higher at the start. Don’t worry it’s still really early days and sounds totally normal xx

Menu

I’m four weeks PO 2moro and mine are the same..my right boob has started to drop slightly lower and feels totally normal, still a little bit sore but not as bad as my left!…my left boob is still quite high and gives me jip at times still feels really tight like its stuck, bit painful to touch on top..hopefully fingers crossed it drops soon and everything is ok with it..worries me at times ..you know the feeling you get when you just know something isn’t right, well that’s how I feel, like I say hopefully it’s just being lazy and I worrying for nothing…what is it with the left boobs???..seems like everyone has problems with lefty!…x

Clare
    0p
    Menu

That sums up exactly how mine is Rachelle. I’m the same with the worrying feeling too but fingers crossed it’s just a case of lazy lefties and they will drop soon enough. Xx

Thanks Madeleine that is reassuring to hear, think I’m just impatient and a bit of a worrier that something is going to go wrong! xx

Katie
    0p
    Menu

I’m four weeks today and mine are really noticeably odd when i take off the sports bra.. I’m hoping they even out but two weeks doesn’t seem like a long enough time for it! It’s my left as well that hasn’t dropped xx

Katie
    0p
    Menu

I’ve just added a picture, it looks so noticeable in the photo but when I look in the mirror I can’t see the difference as much xx

Clare
    0p
    Menu

I’ve just looked at your pics Katie and that’s very similar to me. I didn’t notice a huge difference until I took a picture then I can really see it xx

Katie
    0p
    Menu

Thanks hun, yeah it’s weird how you can’t tell in the mirror, just crossing my fingers they even themselves out, start worrying about capsular contracture and everything but I knew they’d be odd at some point xx

Clare
    0p
    Menu

Yeah I know that’s what I’m worrying about too. Think well just have to see how next couple of weeks go xx

Sarah 1
    1p
    Menu

Ladies, I’m 6 months po and my boobs are still wonky and look terrible without my bra on so I’ve booked another appointment to see my surgeon in 3 weeks. Deep down I feel that something is not right and I’m now at the point where I will not undress in front of my hubby xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.