4 weeks p/o…do you think its time to worry??? Started by: kelly

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Well i was 4 weeks po yesterday and boobs feel fine, get a tingle from time to time and nipples are sore and sometimes feels like my scar is itching altho they healed well..

my right boob however is still high and still hasn’t stopped into pocket… Should i worry now or five it the six weeks??? Can anyone relate to this???? There’s no pain its just still high xx

kelly 1
    1p
    Menu

Wow,noone ?? Lol that doesn’t fill me with confidence haha

Menu

I’ve looked at a lot of girls profiles on here and it seems normal for one to take a bit longer to drop! I wouldn’t panic jut bring it up at your 6 week check up xxxxx

Rinx ♥ 4
    4p
    Menu

It’s normal it’s usually the side that you don’t use your hand to write that takes longer give it till your 6 week check xx

kelly 1
    1p
    Menu

rinx this is my right side and im right handed xx

Whitney 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Kelly I’m just over 3 week and my right has dropped quicker although my left has started dropping now but still is higher than the right one at the mo they can take months to settle I think, maybe wait till ur 6 week appt and see what they say x

kelly 1
    1p
    Menu

Yeah ive given up caring now what will be will be. If it needs revision ill make damn aire i wont be the one paying foe it. X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.