4 weeks post op Started by: Lucy

• Author
    24p
    Menu
    +3

Today I tried on some bras, I am not due to be measured until a further 2 weeks – I grabbed a 32C and a 32D bra! I fit into the 32D perfectly! So so Happy with the results. I had 310cc Ultra High Profile Round Naturelle Impants over! Was a 34A but didn’t fill it!had mine done with Transform – Dr Meleagros! Xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jacqueline 6
    6p
    Menu

Hiya Lucy,
    Your results look amazing 🙂
    I love those bras, which shop are they from? x x

amy
    0p
    Menu

There pretty hun. Where did you try them on too ? Xx

Lucy 24
    24p
    Menu

Literally just Newlook in London on my lunch break! I can’t wait to be measured properly and have a huge spend up in Victoria secrets ??? xx

Menu

You look great you must be so pleased 🙂

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu

They look so natural !xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

They look so good. I’m having my op with mr meleagros on Saturday. Going from a 32aa having 325cc high profile overs. Hoping I’ve picked the right implants for me. If they look as good as yours I’ll be very happy X

amy
    0p
    Menu

Ahh really! Wow. I’m only 9 post op and I’m itching already to go out and buy bras and ditch the macom! ? xx

Lucy 24
    24p
    Menu

@jan-ba Mine are the perfect size for my body, I didn’t want them to be too big for my frame and people instantly know that they are fake! I imagine yours will look fab! He is very good! I had no bruising and no pain whatsoever, just stiffness and slight discomfort on 2 weeks post op when they would swell at night! Otherwise was such a smooth, pain free journey! 🙂 xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Thankyou! Nerves are starting to kick in now as I’m trying to prepare hospital bag etc. Not a clue what I need to take or if I have everything I need. Also keep wondering what time I’ll actually go for my op. I have to be at riverside for 10am and then I suppose it just goes on how busy they are? Will let you know how all goes x

Lucy 24
    24p
    Menu

@jan-ba my admission was 7:30am and I was in theatre by 10am! There six other girls having it done in same ward as me! It was literally one after the other! Such a smooth, straight forward Journey! I would advise your normal back size support bra and a size up. I had to wear my 34 Macom straight out of surgery as my 32 wouldn’t fit with the swelling! Honestly enjoy the whole process! Good luck ? Xx

Lisa@anne 13
    13p
    Menu

Hi Lucy hope you don’t mind the add.yours look amazing.hopefully one day mine look that good 🙂 xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Hi had my op yesterday with mr meleagros. All went really well and now back at home healing. All in all been very pain free and everyone has really looked after me. So far very happy with my results 🙂 x

Nashie 1
    1p
    Menu

you look so good , the bras look amazing lol i was curious as to why you got a size up in you macom bras? i was told that you should get the same size as your bra back size? xx

Lucy 24
    24p
    Menu

@nashiee i bought a 34 Back and 2x 32 backs. 34 back was the only thing I could fit in due to swelling for first week, then as the swelling dropped it became loose and less compressed! I am now in 32 back! You can really feel the difference in support! I am selling my MACOM 34 in Red for £20 + 3.40 postage if anyone is interested xx

Lucy 24
    24p
    Menu

@jan-ba glad it went all well and smooth! Happy Healing I’m 5 weeks post op in 2 days! Only advice is don’t fall in love with their current size, majority of that is swelling! Xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.