4 weeks post op Started by: Emma

• Author
    14p
    Menu
    +1

hey ladies just wanted to ask your experiences after your op .

i feel brilliant and have been hoovering, mopping, dusting, ironing and generally getting back to normal .

how do u all feel and is anyone else doing all this at only 4 weeks pos op ??? just wanting to ask incase I’m doing too much . Also I’m just feeling now like i could sleep on my side .

whats your experiences and advice for me ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Amy 5
    5p
    Menu

Hi Emma I’m the same weeks po as you, been doing all the normal day to day jobs. I’ve been away this weekend so didn’t have any pillows to sleep on and even found myself waking up in my side this morning but not on any pain. We’ve only got another week or so til our 6 week check, I can’t wait to wear a proper bra?

Amber-rose 54
    54p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Hun I’ve been doing all this from 1 week post op so you should be fine xx

Codie 32
    32p
    Menu
    +2

I’ve been doing everything as normal from day 4 post op as I’ve had very minimal limitations. Just go with what you feel comfortable and what your boobs allow you to do xx

Emma 14
    14p
    Menu

thanks girls xxx

Lola 10
    10p
    Menu
    +1

I’m only 2 weeks post op and I’ve absolutely deep cleaned my room and en suite bathroom. I’m pretty much back to normal. Even sleeping on my side! I know it’s naughty but my body naturally moves into that position in the middle of the night ? X

Rebekah 33
    33p
    Menu

@jg100 hey Emma hope you don’t mind the add I’m having 350 unders on Tuesday! Getting nervous now, you look like you’ve got really great results xx

Emma 14
    14p
    Menu

hey Rebekah , yeah I’ve had a fab experience ! u will be absolutely fine ! I’ve accepted you have a look at all my pics along the way xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.