4 weeks post op Started by: Emily

• Author
    2p
    Menu

Had my op nearly four weeks ago now!
    I’m so glad I chose to go with mya and I’ve loved my boobs from day 1 and wouldn’t change a thing!
    I went with mya due to all of the comments from other girls saying how good they are!
    Although I do think they’re good, I wouldn’t say they have been amazing and really supportive especially now I’ve had my op!
    Luckily I don’t feel like I need any support but if I did I don’t feel like I could rely on them!
    I send them messages to ask questions and they don’t response.
    People have also said how amazing the PCs have been, but I’ve hardly even spoken to mine!
    Does anybody else feel like this? Xx

Alison 12
    12p
    Menu

@Emily Hey, I agree with what you mean I’ve also felt the same, to begin with the consultation with my PC was really good and she updated me all the time on things I needed to sign and reminders for appointments etc.
    Once I had booked the surgery and had my pre-op with the nurse I heard nothing atall after that. I rang them 3 days before my surgery to see if they knew when my admission time would be and they said they had no info yet, rang them the afternoon before my surgery and they still didn’t know so i had to chase them up on it to make sure I had my admission time for the next day! No texts replied too by my PC atall.
    Surgery day was great and was very well looked after, loved my surgeon and couldn’t fault that day atall.
    Still since my surgery I had no contact from my origional PC asking how I’ve been or no text reminders of post op appointments etc.
    Seems abit dissapointing as even when I went for my 7day post op check it wasn’t the origional nurse I had at my Pre-op assesment. I have seen that the MYA Nottingham is recruiting for Full & Part Time PC’s now so not sure if My PC Jade had left very recently but noone had told me this.

So I agree with you and know it may not be the same for everyone but do feel abit left. Would still reccomend MYA for their care and surgeons though 🙂

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.