4 weeks post op – 360 overs Started by: Rebecca

• Author
    6p
    Menu

Hi everyone! A bit nervous about posting this, never have I discussed my body in such detail before this! I don’t have the before from the surgeon but was a very small B if it was padded! These photos are weeks 1-4 after surgery.
    So I had 360 overs done 4 weeks ago and it’s been such a rollercoaster. I was offered 300-360 and was pleased when they said they put the 360 in as I just wanted to look more in proportion and not obviously like I’d had them done.

At first I thought they were huge and felt a bit scared of them, then as the swelling started to go I actually missed the bigger size and started to get boob envy big time! They’re only just starting to really soften and I don’t think the size looks much different but you can tell they’re sitting lower as my nipples are a bit higher. I’m still not 100% sure I look that different in clothes but I think I just need to start getting a bit braver at wearing lower cut / tighter stuff to show them off!

I keep getting told they’ve got so far to go to get to their final shape and size and over all I do love them and do not regret getting them at all! Any other ladies a few weeks / months down the line with photos?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rebecca 6
    6p
    Menu

And this is them in a sports bra, not quite as big as I had hoped but I love the shape and cleavage x

Attachments:
    Rebecca 6
    6p
    Menu

Ok having a boob love in day clearly. Just tried on some cheap bras I couldn’t help but buy…they really do get there eventually and I’ve still got so far to go ????

Attachments:
    Anonymous
    3p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Rebecca
    They look fab! you must be so happy, what size were you before? isn’t it nice to fill out bra’s and tops. I had 350/375 overs 9 weeks ago and I love them, so happy with them. I can’t believe how natural mine look and feel now. Hope you continue to heal well xx

Rebecca 6
    6p
    Menu

Ah thanks Becky! I’ve not actually seen anyone else with my size over much on here. It’s hard because when the swelling goes down you’re so happy the pain is going but do get used to them. I’m sure it’ll be better once they’re softer and fit better into bras. Did yours change much in the last few weeks? I’m just not sure how much they are still going to change?xx

Amanda 10
    10p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing! I’m getting 350 overs on the 1 August – both yours and Becki’s are total boob goals! I have had major worries about being too big or too small, but feeling good about my decision after seeing this post 🙂 xx

Rebecca 6
    6p
    Menu
    +1

Ah thanks Amanda, it really is so hard. I couldn’t have got by without this forum but at the same time boob envy is REAL! The main thing I keep reminding myself is they really are exactly what I asked for. You do have a few days when the swelling goes down that you worry about them getting smaller but they’re not soft enough to fit into bras properly and so they I felt they just didn’t look that great. A week later they had changed again and I was back feeling so confident! Be prepared for the emotions to go up and down, don’t stress daily but take weekly pics to compare and you’ll be fine. It’s a much longer process than I anticipated but now really very happy and love them 🙂
    Good luck with your op and let us know how you get on!xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.