4 weeks post op, 500cc seriously in love with them!!! Started by: Tracy

• Author
    35p
    Menu

Hi ladies, I’m now 4 weeks post op and I’m loving my new assets more and more each day, iv had a few problems with inflammation, and swelling has been so up and down, iv been in love with them one minute and hated them the next, what an emotional roller coaster! But one I would do over again to achieve this, I started at a 32a and can’t wait to get measured! Still got another 2 weeks to go tho aaahhh, all you ladies going through this hang in there it will definetly be worth it, and good luck to all in the process of having them done x x x

Tracy 35
    35p
    Menu
    +1

Try again!!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Harriet 58
    58p
    Menu

They look fab Tracy!! I love how perfect they look! Bet you are over the moon. Not long to go until you get measured!! Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@tracyl they look amazing! It’s good to hear you’re so happy with your results 🙂
    Are you feeling more normal now? I’m 2 weeks PO with 450/500cc partials and am struggling to see light at the end of the tunnel lol, I just want to feel more normal again aha xx

Tracy 35
    35p
    Menu

Hey Hun, I honestly can’t believe how they look today, the swelling has been crazy I even had to go back to see the surgeon, iv been on constant ibuprofen to bring down the inflammation, then iv had a complete transformation in the space of a day, this whole experience has blown my mind lol, when do you go back in @harrietb bet you can’t wait can you Hun, you’ve had quite a journey haven’t you? X x x

Tracy 35
    35p
    Menu

@abiw I’m feeling completely back to normal now Hun, at 2 weeks i wasn’t good either Hun, I felt dreadful and all I wanted to do was sleep, hang on in there it does get better I promise, it’s such a journey this and it’s so hard to explain how your feeling like I said I loved them one minute then hated them it has been such a roller coaster of emotions but 100% gets better x x x

JC66
    0p
    Menu

They look perfect Tracy, you must be so pleased. You can really see the changes in your photo’s of the dropping, fluffing and shape taking place..which is amazing! If they look this good now, just think what they will look like in say 3 or 6 months. I can see the difference in mine after 5 days. I’ve not had any strapping only the large dressing over my stitches…I thought everyone had strapping or a band, but maybe just how my surgeon works. So I’m wearing a 36F sports bra to allow for swelling.
    Normally am a 34 so I’m not sure if 36 is tight enough. I’m seeing the nurse for stitches to be taken out on Monday, so I’ll check with her then.

Kirstiem 42
    42p
    Menu

They look lovely @tracy :):)

Tracy 35
    35p
    Menu

Thanks @kirstiematthews and @jc66 the 36 should be fine Hun I’m normally a 32 and I’m still wearing a 34 it is amazing how you can see the difference practically daily hope your healing goes well x x x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

They look amazing I bet you’re so pleased! I feel the same ATM I was so happy at first but now I feel like I just hate them they’re so wide set and in between is so puffy aswell as looking 6 months pregnant! Hope mine turn out as good as yours! Xxx

Tracy 35
    35p
    Menu

@aimeemx think it’s normal to feel like that our bodies are going through massive changes, I was really bloated I think mine was due to the codydramol, I stopped taking after 3 days I felt worse with that in my body I couldn’t function properly so I switched to ibuprofen which really helped with my bloating hang in there you will be loving them again soon x x x

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu

They’ve dropped so well and they look so perfect for your frame!xx

Tracy 35
    35p
    Menu

Thank you @ellie2015 x x x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I’m going to switch today and come off the cocdamol hopefully that will help I asked the nurse and she said its normal so I feel much more at ease! I’m still looking at your photo Tracy total boob greed you look amazing! Xxx

Tracy 35
    35p
    Menu

@aimeemx I’m still getting boob greed lol, but thank you so much I’m in love with them again now, hang in there Hun, you will love yours again soon x x.

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@tracyl thanks so much for your reply, you’ve no idea how much better that’s made me feel! It’s good to hear someone else has been through the exact same and is feeling better further down the line x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.