4 weeks post op- back to bras and gym! Started by: Charlotte

• Author
    24p
    Menu

I’m 4 weeks post op today and just saw my surgeon – he said he’s happy for me to wear normal underwired bras now as my scars are healing great and I can go back to gym- being careful and starting with lower body! Excited to get back to normal ☺️ Although I’m not sure how well my boobs will fit in a regular bra as they haven’t dropped yet haha

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jess 150
    150p
    Menu

Hi Charlotte! They look great, so natural! Can I ask what you got? Iv got my initial consultation in London on Saturday and cant wait. I’m quite small so don’t wanna look huge haha xx

Anonymous
    -3p
    Menu

They look great Charlotte!! I’m 4 weeks today too and I can’t even imagine getting mine in a normal bra yet, so I’m very jealous! Haha xx

Charlotte 24
    24p
    Menu

@jessbenny yeah of course I got 255/295cc teardrop partial unders, yeah I’m the same I just wanted some boobs and for them to look in proportion to my body haha xx

Charlotte 24
    24p
    Menu

@serenevictoria thank you!! I know me too I was very surprised when he said that as he initially said 6 weeks and I know most people on here have said 6 weeks, I’m not too bothered to be fair it’ll just be better for going out and not having to hide this bra haha, I’ll just go and try some on and see what they look like ????Xx

Jess 150
    150p
    Menu

Hey Charlotte, do you mind if I add you? I love your results they are exactly what I’m looking to achieve xx

Charlotte 24
    24p
    Menu

@jessbenny no of course not that’s fine ????Xx

Menu

I’m 4 weeks now too…went and tried on a bra to gauge sizes and fit a 32d…was so pleased! I’m normally a 30 back size though so when it feels more comfortable to wear a bra I’m hoping that I’ll be able to wear a 30dd! The underwire doesn’t feel comfy yet though so I’ll give it a while longer…I found that because they’re still so hard, they don’t move to fit the bra at all haha xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Charlotte 24
    24p
    Menu

@crazyjade27 Yeah I’m sure you will as I’m a 32dd/30e/28f (‘sister sizes’ but I’m a 28f really) and I’m sure yours look bigger than mine! I know me too I’ve just bought a comfy bra for now as the bra I got from hospital was a 32c and was getting too tight and digging into my boobs, then in a few weeks I think I’ll go back and buy normal bras. Mine are a bit softer than they were now but still not dropped xx

Menu

I hope so haha! They haven’t fluffed yet though so I hope they get a bit bigger, although I am very happy with them!
    I forget how small they were now haha!
    I’m still in sports bras for now as I still have numbness and slight soreness sometimes…the incision areas are a bit sensitive still. Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi Charlotte hope you don’t mind the add ???? X

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.