4 Weeks Post Op…. Bra-less?? Started by: Adara

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Hey guys 🙂
    So next weekend, (6th December) ill be 4 weeks and 5 days post op and going on a night out for my best friends birthday and wondered if it would be okay to go bra-less for the night (putting on my sports bra when coming in obvs haha) has anyone has done this??
    I’m not fussed if its not advisable but my boobs are feeling pretty great now being 3 weeks post op and sometimes sit with no bra on for an hour or so just to let them breathe!
    Any help would be great 🙂
    thanks
    xxx

Kelly
    0p
    Menu

I’m only 6 days po and I’m wanting to do that now lol just want to show these baby’s off

Kelly
    0p
    Menu

I’m only 6 days po and I’m wanting to do that now lol just want to show these baby’s off
    U will only be 1 wk and abit from the 6 wk mark so don’t c y u can’t, Think it’s only heavy lifting and exercising they worry about so no major dance moves for u lol xxx

Jodie 1
    1p
    Menu

I did it a few times from 4 weeks post op hun , a few hours here a a there did no harm to mine xx

Adara 1
    1p
    Menu

Thanks girlies 🙂 think I’ll do it! They feel good now so by then I’ll defo be okay to do it! Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hey hun! Yeah exactly 4 weeks post op I went out with a low cut body on so I wore no bra! It doesn’t feel heavy or anything! They feel completely normal and like they’ve been there the whole time! Just the difference is now that guys were looking at my boobs in a club ahaha! But it will be fine :)xx

Claire
    0p
    Menu

Im 2 weeks post op and so excited to ditch the sports bra only another 4 weeks to go haha! I’ll definitely be tempted to go bra less in another few weeks 🙂 xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.