4 weeks post op measured 32ff….will they grow or shrink? 415cc unders Started by: Helen roberts

• Author

Hey ladies! Lookin for a bit of advice!!
    I was shopping with mum at the weekend and she was getting measured (told her she was wearing a bra too small) and I was asked if I wants to get measured! I couldn’t resist and she measured me at 32ff! WOW! Nearly kissed her!

I told her I was only 4 weeks post op and although the swelling has gone down they’re still fairly high/slightly hard (although they jiggle about now)! But she said as I had unders I could potentially measure bigger and to come back at 6 weeks! (this is in Boux avenue btw)

Is this true?? Will they go bigger? Ps they only look about a c/d in clothes Xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Can I ask what size you was pre op? I was an a cup had 410cc unders but I feel fairly small I hope they will grow !! X

Menu

I was the same! 34a! I feel small still but apparently I measure big! Xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

They say fake breasts do measure larger I feel a c cup, wanted to be an e cup really however I did hav very little breast tissue so it’s still a huge difference as to what I was previously so still pleased xxx

Nat
    0p
    Menu

Hi girls, I’m a 34a too and was undecided on whether to go for 410cc, I think after reading what Miss Morris has said because you have the same stats as me I may just go for the 410cc! Do you girls mind if I add you? My op is on Friday :/ x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Add away I had 410cc anatomical unders Xx

Menu

Sure add away!! I have no pics though 🙁 always go with the biggest as you’ll be guaranteed to get boob greed! I wish mine looked bigger but in bras they look good xxxx

Nat
    0p
    Menu

Thanks! I was going to get the anatomical ones too but couldn’t get the extra money for them, so just went for round ones. What size sports bra did you get? Cant believe I will be buying new bra’s soon without feeling embarrassed! xxx

lalaxo
    0p
    Menu

omg that’s amazing, I had 470 unders and feel no where that big! Maybe I should go and get measured to put my mind at rest cos I only feel about a D xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Currently wearing 34D sports bra 🙂 can’t wait to go normal bra shopping xxx

Menu

Yours look WELL bigger than me! I loo about a C so to be measured at that is crazy!! Go to Boux avenue! Xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Lalaxo yours are a great size! X

Nat
    0p
    Menu

Thank you, will order my Macom bra now. So glad I saw this post because I may have chickened out and went for the smaller size and then been left feeling disappointed xxx

lalaxo
    0p
    Menu

Lool thanks! But in clothes they disappear! Haha defo need to get measured soon xx

Menu

Haha mine too. It’s so annoying! Just walk round in your bra hahah! Cxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.