4 weeks post op pics (300cc) Started by: Viki

• Author
    -1p
    Menu

I cannot believe it’s been 4 weeks already!
    And I’ve been on a bit of an emotional roller coaster! I’ve loved, hated and loved my new boobs again…. I know I have a long way to go before my final result but I’m very happy now. They really suit my frame and hoping that they remain the lovely shape I’m at now. I can’t wait to get measured.
    I’ve put some pictures up including my incisions/scars if anyone wants to peek, let me know what you think.
    My right still has to drop slightly to catch up and it’s much tighter than my left but I’m right handed so I expect that’s why.

For anyone wondering, I had 300cc unders (maximum allowed), with Dr Kazzazi in Doncaster. I had twilight anaesthesia and I didn’t get 1 bruise! X

Kirsty 21
    21p
    Menu

Just had a peek they look amazing Viki! The scars are really neat and they look like they’re settling, you must be so happy 🙂 cant wait to get mine done now! x

sammie 6
    6p
    Menu

Finally had mine done yesterday 🙂 feel great just had aches and that’s it not one it of pain so far. Had 300cc with kazzazzi 🙂 xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

They look so good!! You must be so happy with results so neat! X

Viki -1
    -1p
    Menu

Thanks girls,
    It’s all worth it. how are you feeling Sammie x

Donna 3
    3p
    Menu

Hope u don’t mind the add hun, I had 350cc last Tuesday and still have my strapping on. X

Donna 3
    3p
    Menu

Wow they look really good Hun, you must be very happy x

sammie 6
    6p
    Menu

I feel fab vikki was on way home 20 mins after the op. Not in pain just aches and arms get stiff on a morning. So pleased it’s been ok n not bad so far. Had trouble sleeping last night but had a nap today and cracked how to sleep so very pleased. Just hope they are going to look bigger when my strapping comes off xx

Leanne
    0p
    Menu

Heyy, hope you don’t mind the add hun! xxx

Trace 158
    158p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add!

What’s twilight anaesthesia? x

Wiewie 3
    3p
    Menu

Hi girls!my op is on 8th jan I’m having similar sizes they will try them all in on op to c what looks best they offered 300 325 359 what cup size any of u are?!after op? Tha ka xx

Karolina 42
    42p
    Menu

@vikifree looking lovely ….time flies when you atre having fun lol I`m nearly two weeks post op 🙂 xxx

KarinaC 10
    10p
    Menu

@vikifree They look amazing hun!!! Congrats! I had 275/300cc overs yesterday and cant wait to see them! xx

Viki -1
    -1p
    Menu

Congrats ladies, how are you all getting on?
    Trace – that’s the sedation version of general anaesthetic – so you can go home same day and recovery is easier xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.