4 weeks post op pics… Uplift & 265cc implant Started by: Kelbel

• Author
    3p
    Menu

Put a few more pics up… Tbh still feel a little insecure of my scarring especially when I see other girls who had a BA on the same day as me with hardly scars but I knew it would be worse for me and I think they’re slowly getting better week by week… Feeling softer now an bruising is nearly gone just want the scabs to fall off now so the scars aren’t as dark!

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

do u mind if I see your pics am having ba and uplift on 13th may havin 260 cc who did I av as ure surgeon? x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

thanks for accepting they look really good! u must b over the moon u seem to be healing really well 🙂 was u in alot a pain? how did u feel after a week? as ive only took a week off work :/ x

Kelbel 3
    3p
    Menu

I only took 10 days off… To be honest I found driving harder than going back to work as your stretching and turning your body but after a few days I was ok. I’m still sore an a little tender now (4 weeks on) but only slightly and when I over do it. I was never in pain more discomfort and tightness as u can’t move your arms or even open a door the first few days… I just took my pain relief regularly and made sure I rested. Defo the best thing I’ve ever done just want te scabs to go from my scars now so they’re not so dark x

Kelbel 3
    3p
    Menu

Slept on my side for the first time last night so things are defo improving! X

Nicole
    0p
    Menu

your boobs look really good:) & they look like there healing well:) xx

Mel
    0p
    Menu

I think they look fab! Really nice shape and the scaring will defo go down And when it does they will be perfect. X

Kelbel 3
    3p
    Menu

Thanks ladies 🙂 I’m trying to only take pictures once a week so I can see the difference… Hopefully in a few weeks the scabs will have gone x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.