4 weeks Saturday!! So excited! Started by: Sarah

• Author
    3p
    Menu

I’ve got my operation on the 23rd of May can’t wait I’m going to the fitzroy in London anyone know anywhere my partner could stay near by I’m having an over night stay? Also I’m worried I won’t take everything I need can anyone give me a little list of things I’ll need to take? Xx

Angie 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Sarah, I’m also booked in the Fitzroy on the 23rd May as a day patient – so excited. I don’t know the area at all and will be relying on my husband getting me there on time! I know there is a NCP car park nearby if your driving but believe the charges are extortionate! I hope you don’t mind but I’ve sent you a friend request, thought it would be good to see how we both progress. xx

Sarah 3
    3p
    Menu

@skoots hiya! No don’t mind atall 🙂 be nice to know someone else going that day! Where are you coming from? I wish I did a day case now but was told it’s best to stay, I’m relying on my boyfriend to get me there on time too! I just hope it’s not ridiculously early although probably be better be less traffic and things who’s doing your surgery? X

Leah
    0p
    Menu

Hi Sarah, I have my op on the 3rd May at the fitzroy London, my mum and sister are coming with me and staying In the hotel just round the corner ‘The holiday inn, regents park’ and it also has a car park to avoid paying a lot of money on other car parks.. Hope this helps and good luck with your op xxx

Menu

Hi I had my op at fitzroy last week travelled quite away from Nottingham. I booked parking through just park it was just outside congestion charge and cost 24 for 24hrs. My partner got a good deal and stayed at the radisson blu grafton 2 mins walk from the hospital and we paid 110 Inc breakfast for that not bad for a 4 star hotel in London. Hope this helps x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.