4 weeks today – new pics ladies xxx Started by: pinkfly7

• Author

All swelling completely gone now, definitely gone down in size which I’m a bit gutted about
    But feeling like they’re mine now although nipples still off the scale sore! Looking forward to getting out the sports bras xxxx

Becky 1
    1p
    Menu

they look amaze balls. making me definitely want to ask for a bigger size!! xx

Menu

Ahh thanks Hun I just feel like they are well small – everyone tells me at home they’re not don’t know whether it’s just because I’m getting used to them so they don’t feel big now. What size you offered babe xxx

Hayley -1
    -1p
    Menu

Wow babe they are fab 🙂 they are not small missy…know the feeling though, think we just have to listen to the measurements, they don’t lie haha!! My nipples are ridiculously sore as well…how long is it supposed to last?! x

A30 1
    1p
    Menu

They look great Hun. I can’t wait to see mine but I’ve got this horrible strapping on for a week. Xx

Menu

Ah thanks H @hayley I swear pics make them look bigger than they are! I reckon I will be a C by the time 6 weeks comes …. Bastarrrrrrrrd! Haha you ok??
    Thanks @A30 hope your recovering well honey feel your pain with that strapping babes – torture camp material xxxx

Jess 1
    1p
    Menu

They look huge @pinkfly7 !!! And especially in the macom wow!! They look ace. I’m struggling to get a cleavage with mine and they’re more natural looking than I expected which I kind of don’t like lol. 4 weeks yesterday for me il upload some pics later….still seems like ages away til we can start wearing pretty bras…hurry up 6 weeks!!! xx

Gemma
    0p
    Menu

Oh wow pinkkfly they look amaze balls!! defo not small at all!! They really look great hun xx

Stacey
    0p
    Menu

What size did you get in @pinkfly7 I can’t wait for my swelling to go down its been 4 days for me and they still feel really tight xx

Menu

Thanks girls – @jess yours are looking amazing babes really natural but wicked!!!! Thanks @gemma not long for you know huni eeekkkk @stacey I had 470cc Hun hope your ok and start to feel better v v soon xxxx

claire1984 7
    7p
    Menu

Wowsers!! Your girls are totally lush! I feel like a boobie perv between yours and @jess boobies.. Looking good girls xx

Menu

Hahahahhaa @claire1984!! Yours are looking fab already yourself babes you must be well chuffed!
    I really make myself think I’m on like FHM when I’m takin my pics haha hubby was lookin at me like a right weirdo this morning!! Xxxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

The boob greed is real!!!!!!!! Look fab hun and def not small xxx

Carene
    0p
    Menu

yeah, I am 4 weeks PO and I also think mine have got smaller – they are FINE – I am just being greedy, but I really wish they were a little bigger…..

Hayley -1
    -1p
    Menu

Yeah I am good thanks @pinkfly7 just want the next couple of weeks to hurry the f up so I can wear normal bras!!!! My love affair with my macom is over…sick of the sight of it haha x

Sophie
    0p
    Menu

They look amazing in your profile pic @pinkfly7. Do you mind if I add you?
    hahaha I know that when I have mine done I will be posing up a storm and my bf will be like wtf you doing?? hahaha xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.