4 weeks! Started by: Sarah

• Author
    -1p
    Menu

4 weeks pics are up! Uploaded another comparing how they looked at weeks 1,2 and 3 too. They’ve changed more than I realised! Love them xx

amber
    0p
    Menu

hi is it okay to add you to see your progress, who was your surgeon xx

amber
    0p
    Menu

Theyve came along really good, congrats.. which implants did u get naturelle or CUI ? so what are you know about a D/DD ? what were you before op xxx

Sarah -1
    -1p
    Menu

Thanks! I had naturelles, not sure i even got offered the others lol but probably would have gone with the naturelles anyway. Yeah wearing 34DD sports bras at the moment, I wore an E for the first few weeks because of swelling but can squish them into a DD now feels much more secure. I was a 34B before xx

Louise
    0p
    Menu

Can i add you please, have my on on Tuesday Dr Traynor in Preston xx

Jess 1
    1p
    Menu

They’re looking really good Sarah!! Have changed so much bet you love them xx

stacey
    0p
    Menu

Sarah can I add u please xx

Sarah -1
    -1p
    Menu

Course you can girls! Thanks jess, yours look fab too you can hardly see your incisions at all!Who did you have? Xx

Jordan
    0p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add! My ops two weeks tomorrow and I’m debating 380 and 410! X

Menu

JFM defo go for the bigger option chick, theres not much difference in the two sizes and this way you shouldn’t get the dreaded boob greed lol! Xxx

Sarah -1
    -1p
    Menu

Yeah that’s fine! I agree defo go the biggest you’re offered xx

Menu

Hi Sarah
    Hope you don’t mind the add, I’m 3 days PO and looked at them for first time today and they massive and high and an pointy shape, interested to see how there going to change over coming weeks.
    I’m inpatient and want them to be beautiful already. Lol xx

Sarah -1
    -1p
    Menu

Hey no problem. Mine were exactly the same in the first week like rock hard cones lol but they’ll change so quickly its crazy! Xx

Menu

Thanks for the add 🙂
    Seeing ur pics has reassured me so much that mine will go how I want. Need to get some pics of mine to start logging their progress xx

Sarah
    0p
    Menu

Hi Hun hope u don’t mind the add

Polina 1
    1p
    Menu

Very nice! =) x

Sarah -1
    -1p
    Menu

Sure no problem Sarah. thanks Polina not long for you now!! 🙂 xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.