4 years post-op and now experiencing pain :/ Started by: xbeccax

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi all!

I’m currently waiting on someone from MYA calling me back but thought I’d post on here (I used to be regular user on MYA Space and know how helpful everyone can be).

I had my BA done through MYA just over 4 years ago, I was thrilled with the results and have never experienced any issues until a few months ago…
    On occasion I will experience a sharp shooting pain in my left breast, near where the incision is but I can feel pain inside the breast too. It’s happening more frequently now so obviously am becoming worried.

I wondered if anyone had experienced something similar or may know what the problem is?

Thanks!

Becca x

Beverley 74
    74p
    Menu

There are many reasons that you maybe experiencing Breast pain and the pain may not at all be related to having breast implants . I would advise an appointment with your GP for a referral to a breast clinic to investigate the cause of your discomfort , some tests such as a mammogram or MRI may help to reveal the source of your pain . Best of luck , Bev xx

Beverley 74
    74p
    Menu

By the way , i’m 6 months PO and about 2 months ago I developed a small lump on the surface of my left breast . Like you , I contacted MYA for advice , the nurse advised me to see my GP to get a referral for a breast scan . I had a ultrasound and it showed that I had a breast cyst ,… The consultant used a fine needle to extract the fluid . I’m very pleased with the out come and every thing is fine …All the best , keep me updated with the outcome xx

xbeccax
    0p
    Menu

Thank you for your response Bev! xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.