40 hours post op :) Started by: erica

• Author
    0p
    Menu

First things first, i’m shocked at how little pain i’m in! It’s only been around 40 hours and i have tons of mobility back and feel way less painful.
    I’m not sure if it’s these painkillers or Dr. Singh is just THE man, or both. Either way, i’m feeling very good and though my nipples are really puffy and my breasts feel super tight(i’m basically walking like a slow robot, lol), I am feeling surprisingly good.
    I was completely out of it for about 6 hours after the op so i didn’t get to ask what size they went with in the end (480, 490 or 525) but i will find out on monday and start getting my pics up.
    I still have that horrible rubber bandaging on right now so i don’t fully know what i look like. Anyone else had this stuff on? it’s driving me nuts 0.0 Not allowed to take it off till tuesday. Argh! I wanna peek! ^_^

Lottie 2
    2p
    Menu

Babe dont be fooled ! I had agony from day 3-4 but everyone’s different I’m just saying I thought I was one of those people haha lol no I just had shot loads of anaesthetic in me D: and then stopped strong painkillers a day or two coz of the horrid side effect ..needless to say I’m back on lol but just go easy!! Xxx

Menu

You should have been given a card or booklet after your OP, and that will tell you the size of implants you have 🙂
    Glad your feeling well 🙂 xx

erica
    0p
    Menu

@lottie i’ll try keep that in mind and not push myself just yet, thanks hun 🙂

@joannabella I keep going over the booklet and stuff i was given and i still can’t see which size he went for in the end. It’s okay though. I’ll get to find out tomorrow for sure which size was used ^_^

Still hating these rubber bandage things >.< so uncomfortable! D:

lynseygibz 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi erica glad your feeling better Hun but still rest and take it easy I had the bandages on for a week they do get on your nerves and are annoying lol but when you get then off you will feel so much better and you get your movement back as well because I was very restricted what I could do with them on xxx

erica
    0p
    Menu

Hi @Lynseygibz and thanks 🙂
    Glad to know my restricted movement is at least in part to do with these damned bandages. Can’t wait to get them off. they are doing my head in, lol >___<

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.