400 & 450cc Started by: Danielle

• Author
    6p
    Menu

Hi ladies. I’ve changed my implant size to 400 & 450cc (my right breast is smaller)
    Just concerned now they’re going too look to big or fake.
    Anybody had these sizes & can show me pictures
    Thank you xx

Anonymous
    8p
    Menu

I’m having 450 and 500 and worried about the size difference lol… but yes I’m also worrying about being too big!

Menu

I had 450cc HP Overs 3 weeks ago with Dr Traynor

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    alice 42
    42p
    Menu

I had 450 & 500cc – I think they’re huge! But I did have some boob before (now a GG!!!!!! :o)

Pics on my profile x

Danielle 6
    6p
    Menu

Yeah that’s what I’m worrying about. I’ve only got a small body frame don’t want to look silly xxx

Menu

Hi @danielle

I had400 high profile unders yesterday, they are srill very cone shaped atthe moment! I am 5ft4″ and weight 9 stone so im not a big girl myself, add my profile if you would like andyou will be able to see how they look once they drop and fluff 🙂 ill try attach a photo for you xx

Attachments:
    Danielle 6
    6p
    Menu

Aww thank you Jessica 🙂
    Yours look fab! How you feeling xxx

alice 42
    42p
    Menu

I don’t have a small frame… I would consider myself as ‘normal’ frame and a size 10… and I think they look big on me! I have managed to shrink a pic….

alice 42
    42p
    Menu

Forgot the pic lol

Attachments:
    Menu

A little achy and heavy chested but otherwise good. Been in and out of sleep all day! I swear theyve grown too haha cant wait for them to start changing now xx

Danielle 6
    6p
    Menu

Aww that’s good. How’s the pain? Have you had any?

@Alice
    that’s my bigger dream fear!! Being too too heavy & looking silly! May have to change size xx

Menu

Its not really pain just aches really and hard to get comfortable, not used to all this weight on my chest lol its weird finding my balance now hah xx

Lau 39
    39p
    Menu

I had 400 cc and I also think they r massive haven’t been measured yet…. I went under the muscle 14 days ago and still think they are abit stuck on! Love me tho! They have gone down a lot depends what look u want, to be honest I am really glad I went with 400 if I hadn’t I reckon I would b sad and so far I’ve done nothing but smile about their size…. painful procedure but size wise I am well happy! They are still abit bruised! X

Attachments:
    Danielle 6
    6p
    Menu

Thanks hun. What size was you before your op xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.