400-500 overs- anyone? Started by: cllxox

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Hi all 🙂

Anybody gone from a 32A and had any implant sizes between 400-500 over? (naturelle preferably)

I originally had 415 unders, but i’m having problems and have been recommended to go over instead and maybe a size bigger to get what the result i should of had!

can you add me please, or any advice?? id like to see the results of similar stats.

Thanks girls 🙂 x

cllxox 1
    1p
    Menu

*** anyone?x

Menu

Hi honey I’ve had 400tsx partial unders and they’ve gone wrong there horrible being for a second opinion today and said overs would be better and a larger implant size to create the fullness I wanted, add me if you like just going through big complaints protocol ATM really upset and distraught x x

cllxox 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Hun just added and messages you! Xx

Gemma
    0p
    Menu

Hi

I had 400&420cc overs tsx and went for high profile. Im only two weeks post on tuesday but so far im really pleased with my results. I was a very small a cup one side and a b on the other mine were really droopy off bf kids. Im a size 8-10 in clothes and do have a smaller top half but these implants look great on my figure def not too big even though he originally suggested smaller. They dont look too big with my normal clothes on or stick too much like i had thought the extra high profile ones would.

Jessie whats wrong with them…what profile did you go for? I hope you get it sorted out
    xx

cllxox 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Gemma

can i add you please?

I originally had unders and hoping to have a re-op, and been told overs will sort my problems! I’m a little anxious about overs so would love to see the results?

Im a size 8, aged 21 and was a 32a and hoping to have a size between 400-500cc to get the size and shape i wanted xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

hi can i add you x

cllxox 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Hun, no problems! What have you had/having?x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

thanks & am going to see surgeon on sat 🙂 xx

cllxox 1
    1p
    Menu

are you at consultation stage?? which surgeon? xx

TGH321
    0p
    Menu

Gemma can I add you please as I havent decided on size yet..not sure if to go bigger than suggested. Ta x

Nicole
    0p
    Menu

Hey i had 410 overs from 32a/b.. Feel free to add x

Karina
    0p
    Menu

oh no I’m having unders today what was wrong with them? Hope you get things sorted xx

Menu

I had 410cc from 32b x

cllxox 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Nicole, i’m going to add you, thank you 🙂 have you had any problems with your overs? are you happy with them :)? HI Blondie1992, i think were already friends, you had Marion Grob to? love yours! i just hope i finally get what the results i wanted 🙁 xx

Gemma
    0p
    Menu

No probs girls only thing is i havent added any pics yet will try and upload some later when the kids are in bed. Need an up to date one taking as well as they look so much better 2 weeks on 🙂 xx

cllxox 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Gemma, that would be brill to see your results 🙂 i’m so anxious! i hope that overs will look ok on me… i was a small A before so i’m a little nervous! Thats even if i get a re-op…ahhhhhh fingers crossed xx

ayshababy 5
    5p
    Menu

I had 525 overs x

cllxox 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi @ayshababy, i’ve seen yours! there fantastic 🙂 they have changed alot along the way, getting better and better! You had Dr Singh didn’t you? He could possibly be the surgeon to do my re-op. how’d you find him hun? any advice on overs?xx

ayshababy 5
    5p
    Menu

aw thankyou!
    yehh i had dr singh and having him again tomorrow for my re op! hes amazing! personally i would of had unders if i could of as it prevents them sagging as fast, but coz i had tubular breasts i needed overs to alter the shape n make them round xx

cllxox 1
    1p
    Menu

welcome hun 🙂 i currently have unders, and that also was my preferred option at first for same reason, but it was also my only option (apprenteley). but… the implants arent dropping or taking any kind of boob shape :(, so i went for a second opinion with Dr Singh and he has given me two choices…. either manually try and bring the implant down and remove it form the muscle or go over and increase the size by one ….im so confused with which to do!! xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.