400-500 pics Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hey girls I haven’t been on here very often but had my pre op last week and mr Marcellino has completely changed his mind about the max size I can go to! Has anyone had 400-500 cc from a b cup, with pictures they can share. I’m hoping to just have the biggest that fit so I won’t get boob greed as bad!!! Thanks xxx

Janelle 61
    61p
    Menu
    +2

@jlst has 450 unders from a B
    Im hopefully getting 450 unders aswell in 12days ?
    Xx

Beth Taylor 23
    23p
    Menu

I have 500 xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sonia 20
    20p
    Menu

I’ve got 425cc hp partials. I was a 34b. Add me if wish to see my profile as I have a few pics xx

Lisa 6
    6p
    Menu

I had 420cc overs I’m two weeks post op yesterday, I was 34c im currently a 34e add me if you like x

Emma 1
    1p
    Menu
    +1

I was a very deflated b cup I had 425cc unders I’m currently measuring 32e I’m 3 weeks po X

Attachments:
    Chloe Moore 18
    18p
    Menu
    +3

450cc not the best photo but I don’t have much on my iPad to attach xx

Attachments:
    Janelle 61
    61p
    Menu

@chloemoore
    They look fab!
    Did you go over or under?
    How many week po are you?
    And what size were you before?
    Xxxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Im 5’7, weigh 10st 6lbs and was a 34b pre op. I had 450cc and 500cc partials x

Jess 146
    146p
    Menu

Hey yeah I was 34B and had 450cc high profile unders ? I already wish they were bigger though! xxx

Attachments:
    Chloe Moore 18
    18p
    Menu
    +1

this photo was about 2 and a half weeks post op I kept the dressings on as I knew I wanted to go bikini shopping lol. I’m now 4 weeks post op net Wednesday so will try and get another photo later. I had 450cc hp overs and I love them! I was a B/C before xxxx

Jess 146
    146p
    Menu

@chloemoore I have major boob greed ? Wish mine were as big as yours! I’m 3 and a half weeks post op and feel like I should’ve got overs 🙁 xx

Janelle 61
    61p
    Menu

@jlst
    They would be the same size as what they are now wouldnt
    They even if you had overs?
    Xxx

Chloe Moore 18
    18p
    Menu

Me traynor didn’t give me an option he just said I should have overs for what I wanted xxx

Jess 146
    146p
    Menu

@janelle no you lose cc with unders, think it’s maybe 25cc x

Ah @chloemoore Dr Mounir asked me what I wanted and I said unders because I thought they’d look too fake on me with overs but now I love the fake look! Not that yours look fake, they look amazing ? xx

Chloe Moore 18
    18p
    Menu

I wanted overs anyway but don’t really think j they look that much different other than the pains a lot less lol thankyou xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.