400 CC Moderate Plus Partials, Dr Linda Fiumara – 6 Weeks post op :D Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    4p
    Menu
    +5

Hey Guys,

So I was 6 weeks post op on Monday and had my 6 weeks check up on Wednesday – Everything is healing really well, I am booked in to see Dr. Fiumara on the 8th October as apparently she likes to check up on her patients earlier than 12 weeks!

I went straight to Boux Avenue after my check up to get measured and they measured me as a 32FF!!!!!! I can’t believe it lol, when she gave me the bra to try on I was like no way am I going to fill out this but I did perfectly! It just shows that boob greed really does take over the way you see things because I didn’t even think I was going to be a DD! I am so much happier now I have been measured and can wear nice bras! I have definitely seen some dropping and fluffing happen as well.

Its true what everyone says – Patience is the key here!!! I am the worlds most impatient person though so I found it difficult when everyone kept saying they will get better, but they honestly do!

I have attached some photos, including a before photo. There are also more photos on my profile 🙂

xxxxx

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu
    +1

Also pictures of my scars – so neat!!!

Donna 8
    8p
    Menu

OMG looking fantastic ????.

Donna 8
    8p
    Menu

OMG looking fantastic ????.

Donna 8
    8p
    Menu

OMG looking fantastic ????, what do you use on scars.

Claire 19
    19p
    Menu

I have 450 mod plus overs yesterday with Linda she’s fantastic although it’s hard to picture mine looking anything like yours do right now :/ feel like they’re stuck on haha

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu

@pinksunflower I use bio oil! 🙂

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu

@claire040690 Haha don’t worry! If you look at all my forum posts you’ll see I was constantly complaining I didn’t like them lol! Mine were more stuck on at first but that started to change at about 8 days post op. Time flies by as well! xx

Anonymous
    14p
    Menu

They look amazing!!! Thanks for sharing ur journey they have changed so much! So helpful to see what’s in store

Lucy 26
    26p
    Menu

Thanks for posting this…..they honestly look amazing! I think I’m really behind as I’m 6 weeks post op on Wednesday and mine still look completely different to each other, one is higher and a different shape and the nipple is much higher than the other one really noticeable 🙁

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu

Thank you @fran32 !! I know when I look back I can’t believe how much they have changed, you don’t really notice it happening until you look back at the pictures!!

@lucy2016
    Thank you! Don’t worry, we all heal at different rates and yours are looking fab already!! xx

Jennie
    0p
    Menu

Hey Chloe! Having a bad day POD3 after having 450hp partials! I’ve felt so squashed in my Macom and super solid at the top. I made the mistake of giving into curiosity and taking off the Macom and looking and they are the weirdest shape! Looks like an odd hump from the side where so full and solid at top. I bought breast band on advise of nurse but after surgery my ps said I didn’t need it? Did it help you?

Anyway I started freaking that as my boobs were a bit droopy before and I swerved uplift that was the shape they would be but I found this post and read your story back and feel much better. Think all the pain and drugs making me feel emotional but glad to see someone else say this so I know this odd shape won’t last!

Your boobs are fabulous! I’ll be over the moon if they look anything like yours! Xxxx

Jennie
    0p
    Menu

@chloedemaret

Lau 39
    39p
    Menu

Wow your boobs are amazing! I am due to have an op with dr fiumara…. So excited after seeing these pictures! If mine look like this I’ll b smiling forevs!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.