400 cc overs what can i expect? Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    2p
    Menu

Hiya,

I’m getting 400 cc left and 500 cc right due assymetry. What size can i expect after dropping and fluffing?
    I told Frati that I wanna have a D or DD and the only thing he said is that I can’t go bigger than 400 & 500. I’ve got a big of a bit Frame (need 36 in bras ..)

X

Danielle 131
    131p
    Menu

I had 375/400cc moderate plus profile overs and I went from a 34a to a 32F. Did he say the difference in size between your breasts? I had a 1.8cm difference between the size x

Monica 23
    23p
    Menu

Hi. I had 425/450 hp overs. I was 36 empty b. I am 30 days po and tried bra on: 36DD was good 🙂

Jo b 2
    2p
    Menu

I had 400 over 6 days ago from a small b hoping to achieve a d / dd

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jo b 2
    2p
    Menu

This is them Now hope it helps x

Menu

I was a big 32B/ small C.

i had 400cc under muscle High profile and i tried on a bikini top two days ago and it measured 34E.

But i am only 2 weeks post op and they could get bigger as they settle and my muscles relax.

Ideally you wont know until after 6 weeks. Thats when you should get measured and will have an exact idea of what size you are.

I went on Boobydoo and got a 32-34 DD-G sports bra that zipped up at the front.
    They will do one that is 36-38 back size in DD-GG which i would look at.

always account for swelling! My bra just fit me when i had my bandages taken off at 7 days and now the swelling has gone down i have comfortable room.

good luck

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Thanks a lot that makes me feel a lot better :)x

Sophie 20
    20p
    Menu

Hey Hun I have had my strapping off today I’m PO5, had 400cc unders HP. Got a sports bra in 32E that’s too small! Xx

Danielle 131
    131p
    Menu

@milahennings In all honesty having my boobs done didn’t completely eradicate the assymetry but it’s not noticeable anymore. I can now wear bras without having to pad one side and not feel anxious about them everyday. I was slightly disappointed it didn’t go completely but there is only so much that can be done, I would have had to have specially made implants to fix it completely…which I’m not sure you can do. X

Jenny 29
    29p
    Menu

I just had 450 overs with lift and areola reduction and so far so good.. they are bigger than I expected so time will tell of course … Good luck
    X

Jenny 29
    29p
    Menu

Forgot to say I was an 36 empty B and will probs be a D/DD
    X

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

@Danielle just had a look at your pictures and they do look absolutely amazing! I can’t see any asymmetry anymore to be honest! I would be so pleased if my results would come out like this! X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.