400 cc to 450 cc does anyone have photos of either? with Mr.Traynor I'm stuck!? Started by: Vicky welch

• Author

Hi I’m booked in march 1st with Mr. Traynor and I told him I wanted to be a c or d cup so he gave me 400 cc to try on as a max size. I have a friend who had the 450 cc however and I think being a 36 around my waste I’d suit the bigger better so I’m going to try some more on with Julie to see if I can then ask Mr.traynor if I can go bigger. I’ve seen some brilliant 400 cc pics too though… Thanks x

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Hi Vicky. I have 450cc overs but my back is about 30 inches so not sure how helpful my photos will be. Feel free to add me if you want to see my pics though! X

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

Hi ive had 400cc under with mr traynor havent been measured yet x x

Elysia
    0p
    Menu

Hi ladies, didn’t want to hi jack your thread Vicky but I’m new to the forum and am booked in to have my ba on 27th and have agreed on 400cc high profiles. Can I also ask anyone who had/is having the same sort of size what size you started out as and whether you were recommended to go over/under/partial please? Thanks everyone! 🙂

Menu

No problem I’m brand new today also… Lisa do you drive? And if so have you drove since your op? I’m worried as he said 2 weeks for driving so I only booked 2 weeks off work I’m hoping I’ll be ok to drive to work after 2 weeks xx

Amber 6
    6p
    Menu

Hey Vicky, I had 485cc unders and I was driving by day 6, everyone is different though xx

Menu

Thanks amber I’ll have to just see how it goes I might just need to arrange a lift in if its too sore… I noticed on your profile you had teardrop implants, I was never offered an option of shape when do you choose the shape? Thanks x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi i drove after 10days but only short journeys for about 4 weeks to be honest my arms just ached like mad xx

Lyndsey 42
    42p
    Menu

I’m a size 14 and size 36/38 back. Was a c/d before and had 450cc overs. Only 3 weeks post op but looking to be an e or dd at the smallest. I drove 5 days after my op and I was fine and up and about straight away. It’s different for everyone (I went out for a meal the evening of my op).

Menu
    +1

It’s a half hour drive to work for me hope ill be ok by day 14 xx

Menu

hi ive booked my 1st consultation and julie has suggested i meet with mr traynor and use him as my surgeon, how do u all rate his work please? xxxx

Menu

Im in on the 1st with mr Traynor 🙂

Melissa 5
    5p
    Menu

Hi Vicky, I had 415cc under 10 days ago that was the biggest I was allowed or I would have had 450s. I obviously haven’t been measured yet but my sports bras are a 32E. I felt fine to drive after 3 days post op but waited til about 5 days(I know…naughty) my nurse said as long as I could have done an emergency stop I was ok. I was completely pain free tho so h guess it depends on how u feel tho Hun. Hope this helps. 🙂

shauni
    0p
    Menu

Hi I had Mr traynor 8 months ago! He is amazing! I had 450cc overs wish I would of went for 600 cc to be honest! I love them but I have a bit of boob greed haha! Xx

shauni
    0p
    Menu

Hi I had Mr traynor 8 months ago! He is amazing! I had 450cc overs wish I would of went for 600 cc to be honest! I love them but I have a bit of boob greed haha! Xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jodie 2
    2p
    Menu

Hi there! I am 6 weeks post op and had 450cc overs with Mr Traynor. I’m size 12 and wearing a 36e sports bra at the mo (get measured next week) xxxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Codie 32
    32p
    Menu
    +1

Hey, I’ve just had 450cc unders with Mr Traynor on the 20th. There are some pictures on my profile if you would like to look. I’m a 32 back xxx

Kay 7
    7p
    Menu
    +1

Hey I am booked in with Mr Traynor for my surgeon consultation next Thursday and I am thinking of going 450cc HP also! I am a 36 back so think any less cc I will not be satisfied further down the line!

Girls did Mr Traynor offer you 450cc or did you push for this size? Hoping he will see my shape and size and offer the higher cc!

xx

Codie 32
    32p
    Menu

I was offered upto 450cc and that was the most he was willing to put in me as I’m quite a small frame and didn’t have too much breast tissue xxx

Monica 23
    23p
    Menu
    +1

I had 425/450 hp overs with Mr Traynor in April 2015. I was 36 empty b and now I am 36 e 🙂 I am 5’8 . I think you should try to go a bit bigger 🙂

Menu

Hi Kay I told Mr Traynor at the ime I wanted to be c-d natural looking and he affected me 350-400cc but I’ve asked for another consutation before op so I can suggest I’d lie to be bigger ita a shame u can’t just try bra on I front of surgeon and be shown properly. Girl with 450cc a lot skinnier than me and I’m trying to proportion so going to try for bigger by 400cc wede offered biggest. Think I was just naive at the time xx

Menu

Apologies for my horrendous spelling its this predictive shite xx

Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

I like these side the most if is only 0.225 I,plants. I don’t
    Hello well inthankmafter my mams serenely c

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.