400 hp unders with traynor on 2nd April Started by: Kelly H

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Having 400cc hp unders with dr traynor from a 32 AA, any girls have similar stats or have this surgeon and don’t mind sharing some pics, I’m scared this will be too small or they will look fake, please help! :/ xx

Emma-Louise 20
    20p
    Menu

Hi Hun I had 400cc hp unders from a 32A and I’m now 7 weeks post op and been measured at a 32E they don’t look fake and there a perfect size I’ll attach a photo hope this helps good luck xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Emma-Louise 20
    20p
    Menu

Here’s one in a bra x

Attachments:
    Kelly H 1
    1p
    Menu

Wow yours look amazing you must be so happy with them! Who was your surgeon? I really hope I achieve a similar result, I’m quite thin so I’m scared of stretch marks Aswell I keep reading things and getting myself paranoid haha xx

Emma-Louise 20
    20p
    Menu

Thanks Hun I am pleased with them clothes look so much better now! I’m 5ft3 and weigh 8st 5 I’m quite tiny myself and I haven’t got any stretch marks I wouldn’t worry too much my surgeon was mr mounir he did a really good job don’t worry about the stretch marks get some bio oil just incase I’ve heard it’s really good xx

Sophie 123
    123p
    Menu

I’m having 400 unders on the 2nd April aswell 🙂 starting to get nervous now! Xx

Kelly H 1
    1p
    Menu

Thanks Emma I really hope I achieve a similar result to yours! Got the bio oil at the ready and Sophie where are you having your surgery? I’m so excited we only have 11 days to go :p xx

Laura 13
    13p
    Menu

I had Dr Traynor.

I had my op 1 year ago had 325cc unders went from 32A to 32DD/E

He is an amazing surgeon

Sophie 123
    123p
    Menu

I’m with another company as live over 2 hours away from the nearest mya. I have my pre op on Tuesday so nervous as hate needles lol xx

Danielle 17
    17p
    Menu

I’m the same date place and surgeon, really unsure on what size to go. 400cc seem a nice nice size on some but very big on others. It’s so stressful lol x

Alana 27
    27p
    Menu

I was 32qa and I had 400cc UHP partial two weeks ago xx

Attachments:
    Kelly H 1
    1p
    Menu

Thanks girls you all look great, Alana I hope to achieves a similar size to yours they’re perfect haha ! What sizes have you been offered Danielle? Only 6 days to go now girlies! Can’t wait! And kelly i tried using bio oil and it gave me blisters, mut have an allergy so I’m using calendula cream xx

Danielle 17
    17p
    Menu

I have been offered between 300-400cc UHP but I think 400cc will look huge on me I can’t make my mind up between 325 and 350… dont want them too big but not small either x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.