400 overs! Please help me! Started by: Claire

• Author
    19p
    Menu

I’ve seen my surgeon today Dr Fuimara and she’s recommended 400 overs for me for the shape I want, I’m worried they will look too fake, if any girls have had them could you please share with me what to expect. Pics would be amazing! She said that should achieve a DD for me

Claire 19
    19p
    Menu

??

jade 2
    2p
    Menu

Unders sorry not overs

Becky 8
    8p
    Menu

I had 425cc overs 2 weeks ago and I also was worried they would look too big and fake as I was only a 32a. They’re definitely not too big or look fake. They’re absolutely perfect. Can’t upload any pics but trust your surgeon. They always know best 🙂 x

Claire 19
    19p
    Menu

Bex do you mind if I add you, do you have any pictures? X

Becky 8
    8p
    Menu
    +1

No worries sweet. I have 1 pic on there. I will take another later and add it.xx

lauren 8
    8p
    Menu

@claire what size would you say your implants have made you as I am a 34b and having 400cc overs but only want to achieve a d or DD max I’m just worried there gonna look to big?? X

Claire 19
    19p
    Menu

I haven’t had mine done yet but the surgeon has recommended 400cc I’m currently a 34b/c I don’t want to be any bigger than a DD so I’m worried they will be too big but I stress this to her so I’m sure she’s doing the right thing for me

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.