400 unders from a B cup.. What size? Started by: layla112

• Author
    3p
    Menu

Had my consultation with Mr Falladhar yesterday loved him!! He said I can have 400 unders but bit worried about what size I will achieve with that inplant size… Want to be big DD or E.. Anyone achieved this with 400 unders from a B cup?
    Thanks
    Xx

rachael
    0p
    Menu

I had 340cc tsx unders 4 weeks ago and measured at a 32e in ann summers the other day x

Lydia
    0p
    Menu

Hey Layla, I’m a 32d and I’m having 410 or 460 in 3 days! Also hoping for a DD, I will put some pictures up! X

Lydia
    0p
    Menu

Sorry Layla, I meant to Say 32b! 32D is what I was before having my son! 🙂

Lydia
    0p
    Menu

@Rachel, what size were you to start with? Can I add you? X

layla112 3
    3p
    Menu

Thanks girls,
    Lydia which size do you think your gonna go with? wondering wether to go back and ask for 420!! Can i add you?
    xx

Lydia
    0p
    Menu

Of course you can! I’m aiming for a 32DD. My surgeon has ordered both 410 and 460 so I have got 3 days to decide! I don’t want to look stupidly big but I don’t want to regret not being big enough.
    I wear super padded bras all the time and I look a 32dd anyway, I would not want to be smaller!
    I will show you my pictures in 3 days time! When are you going for yours? X

layla112 3
    3p
    Menu

Yeh im aiming for a DD/E cup…. you will have to let me know how you get on with your sizes and what you have!! I would hate if i didnt feel big enough… i also constantly wear padded bras hahahaha!!
    Thanks hun!! which surgeon are you having?
    Im hoping to book for June 22nd…. just have to double check with work thats ok and fingers crossed i can book!!

xxx

Lydia
    0p
    Menu

I’m having Dr Mileto at Surgicare. Having it done at the hospital group clinic in Birmingham 🙂
    I will put up my pictures on Wednesday, that might help you a bit!
    Where are you going? Xxx

Kate
    0p
    Menu

I had 375 from a b and in some bras I’m dd in boux avenue I’m an e so I would think your ok. X

rachael
    0p
    Menu

Yes thats fine lydia add me x

Vicky -2
    -2p
    Menu

I had 365 overs from a 34b and have been measured as a 32dd- 32e 🙂

Lizzy
    0p
    Menu

Hi layla, I am having 410 unders on the 19th June + hoping to be a dd. There is a lot of girls that have had less cc + have measured up a dd- e. Everyone’s bodies are different, my surgeon asked what size I was hoping to achieve + I told him. I don’t want to look huge but I want to see I have had them done. When I was pregnant with my twin boys I went up to a d and it was fab x

Nicky
    0p
    Menu

I had 400cc tsx partial unders. Was 32b now 32e 🙂

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.