400 unders Started by: Danielle

• Author

Hi I’m new on this forum. I’ve jus had my boob op today and gone for 400 under coz I wanted the natural look. Was wondering if anyone’s had the same. I’m 5ft, weight about 8stone 3lb give or take. Prob not now with these boobs lol. Sounds mad but I sort of wish ild gone bigger but I’m aiming for DD. Is anyone of similar stats with this size. Thank you 🙂

Laura 13
    13p
    Menu

Im 5ft 4. 8 stone 6 and was 32A I had 325cc high profile unders and now nearly 4 weeks post op and wearing 32DD sports bra.

Menu

So I’m pretty much guaranteed the dd I won’t. Especially as I’m shorter. Are you happy with your result. 🙂

siobhan
    0p
    Menu

Your height has nothing to do with it, it’s down to your back size. For example i’m 5″7 and had 410cc but because I have a small back i measure anywhere from a 32E to 30G xx

Menu

Oh I was told that height did matter coz obviously the smaller you are the bigger they look. I hvent a clue what my back size is thou. But my surgeon said I’m looking at a d-dd depending how they adapt to me if that makes sence. I had mr kezezza. That’s so not spelt right. Haha x

siobhan
    0p
    Menu

You mentioned what size you will be though, not what you’ll look haha. I get what you mean though xx

siobhan
    0p
    Menu

Also, although I’m quite tall I actually have a short torso. I have my 5ft2 mums torso and my 6ft 2 dads legs haha xx

Menu

It’s all bloody confusing isn’t it. Why can’t you just get the cup size. Lol x

Menu

I had that size from an a cup. Hoping up be a dd. wearing a 32e nearly 2 weeks po x

Laura 13
    13p
    Menu

Ur rite back size is dependant on what cup size u will achieve
    If you are a 34 you might end up 34D if ur 32 you might end up 32DD.
    I am so happy with them, cudnt be happier. I think they are perfect size for me, take a look at my pics if u want.

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I got 400cc ultra high overs on Wednesday and instantly thought ” oh there not that big” …. Apparently this is common?

How will my breasts changed in the healing process in terms of size? Xx

Menu

God knows what size my boob are gonna end up a this rate. It’s all very confusing lol. And kerrie I woke up thinking that but apparantly with mine being under I’ve got to wait for them to drop then apparantly muscle stretches and the boobs fluff up or something. This isn’t as straight forward as I think. I’ll be happy with the d-dd that mr kazzazi Said I should get. I did ask him if there big enough for me and he looked at me as too say any bigger and your look stupid for a midget. Pmsl. I’m so glad I went with him. X

Laura 13
    13p
    Menu

Kerrie they cud get bigger cud get smaller. Im almost 4 weeks post op and mine are same size as they were straight after surgery.

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Haha yes Danielle I’m also a shorty!

Hopefully we will get our DD’s 🙂

Xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Thanks Laura! I think it’s just a waiting game xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.