410 .. 385 implants anyone? Started by: Laura

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hey has anybody have this implant size bad has photos I could see? I’m worried it’s not big enough xxx

Laura 13
    13p
    Menu

What size are you now and what size you hoping to be? I am currently AA/A and having 325cc unders and hoping to be a C/D

Laura
    0p
    Menu

I’m a 34b now wanted to be a D DD max. So I’m having 410 and 385 overs. How tall are you xx

Jayde 1
    1p
    Menu

I had 385cc I’m gunna be measuring about a DD I think! Look at my photos I’m 5 days PO I’m 5ft 7, size 8 was a 32 empty B originally xx

Laura
    0p
    Menu

Added you jayde thank you xxx

Laura 13
    13p
    Menu

I am 5ft 4. I rekon you should achieve DD or even E with that size implant.

Laura
    0p
    Menu

You reckon.. Can’t help but think it’s not going to be big enough. After you’ve had your surgical consultation are you able to request for a bigger size xxx

Amy
    0p
    Menu

I had 385 if u want to see my pictures haven’t uploaded many recently as I am now 3 weeks post op and got them from a 32b!

Laura 13
    13p
    Menu

Hav yoy met ur surgeon yet? Your surgeon will decide what size implanrs he can offer you. I was offered 325cc as the largest.

sarah 3
    3p
    Menu

hey laura I got offered 410cc unders as the biggest mines on the 2nd april with dr Singh, im an A cup atm should look a DD but might measure an E, just to help you ask girls who are a bit bigger like 450/470 so you can see the size. theres a girl on here @pinkfly7 she had 470 overs and although they are absolutely gorgeous that size would look too big on me given how much theyve changed and grown on her, but they are fab!! lol so have a look at different sizes but try find someone who was roughly the same stats pre op as you xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Hey huni I had 415cc in my left breast and I had 385 cc in the right with up lift I was told IDE be dd and turned out to be 32g. So anyway my right breast turned out bigger the left and needed a bit more of a uplift on it. So had my re op and had 450cc in my left breast and I’m still a 32g but I will say to if your unsure about them not being big enough I would ask for a bigger size if. U can have them as you will kick yourself. Later on down the line I asked for bigger ones and them back. Down to the size he had told me n the 1st place and I’m kicking my self now x

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Hey Sarah Just read your post implants always look smaller under the muscle mine look big in my pic as I’ve got a push up bra on x

Laura 13
    13p
    Menu

Have you tried the sizes on with your pc?

I tried sizes on for 2nd time with my pc today and decided on 325ccs that size really looks great and what I want.

sarah 3
    3p
    Menu

its the biggest I got offered @ayesha but im thin body wise so looking at pics I know that size will look good on me any bigger I would look out of proportion I dont put weight on at all. I dont wana get down about 410 I cant have bigger anyway, its better than what I have now, yeah unders are compressed by the muscle arent they xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Yeah it’s like a 2nd support I WAS TOLD I HAD TO HAVE UNDERS AS I WAS HAVING A UPLIFT HE SAID LESS CHANCE OF THEM SAGGING AGAIN AND WITH UNDERS THEY SIT QUITE HIGH UP AND WHEN U LAY DOWN THEY DONT FALL TO THE SIDE AS MUCH AS OVERS BUT SAYING THAT I QUITE LIKE THE FACKE LOOK YOU GET WITH OVERS IM SURE YOU WILL BE OVER THE MOON WHEN YOU GET YOUR TWINS XX

sarah 3
    3p
    Menu

I also like the semi fake look which is what I asked for but he said overs were not an option lol. cant wait though hun its so exciting 🙂 x x

Laura
    0p
    Menu

Hey everyone thanks for the advice I’m gonna keep looking at pictures of everyone will similar stats and hopefully make up my mind. Does anyone know if hey will mind contacting the surgeon and requesting higher cc’s I know I’m paying but don’t want hi,m to think I’m being a pain!

Ayesha what are your stats if you don’t mind me asking? Xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.