410 cui?? Started by: natasha

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Well lady’s I’m nearly 6 weeks post op, I started off a 36b I had 410cc and thought I might have come out a e cup, I has a sneaky measure last week at m and s and she said I was a 36dd slightly gutted really. I’m asking for lady’s who’s had 410 before and after sizes, as I’m starting to wonder if I’ve even been given the 410 of have I been given 380 like originally discussed. Loads of people I’ve seen from a a cup with that size have gone to e and f cups, so confused lol xx

siobhan
    0p
    Menu

The bigger your back measurement is, the smaller the cup will measure. Like I had 410s from an A (basically flat) and i’m a G in some shops but my band measurement is 30 xx

Lucy
    0p
    Menu

I had 410cc from a 32A/B
    I measure 32F now but was told I could wear a 30 back, I have only bought 1 32F bra though, the rest iv bought an E cup as they give me the clevage I want.
    I have bought a few different bras and they all fit differently , so I would try a few different places

Menu

I had 410s and I measure a 32e/f. Have you tried boux avenue for a measurement? Xx

Menu

Well I had 450cc from a 32A/small B and im a DD. Sometimes they measure bigger but look smaller than the size they measure.
    Everybody is different and all come out at different sizes and they start with all different amounts of breast tissue.
    Im sure yours look great and you will learn to love them. xx

siobhan
    0p
    Menu

Yep,I’d recommend getting measured at boux avenue too xx

Laura 13
    13p
    Menu

Yes because ur a 36 back size the cup size is coming out as DD. Whereas if you were a 34 back size u wud be an E or if you were a 32 back size you would be a F.

So dont be disheartened at being a 36DD its the equivalent of a 32F

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.