410 or 460 anyone?? (Or near) please help xxxx Started by: sophiemarie

• Author
    -4p
    Menu

Please help I’ve been offered 420 or 460 and don’t know what to have they sed 460 might give me stretch marks, and I’m worryin about if ill get rippling. I asked for unders x

I’m a size 8-10, 5’5″, 9 stone.

Thanks xxxx

Cheryl
    0p
    Menu

I boxed you hunni xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Id go for the biggest if i was you babe! I had 375 & 445 and even though i measure a 32F i do wish i had pushed for bigger! That said, theres not that much difference between 410 and 460 so the size difference wont be massive.. But if you are seriously worried about rippling and stretch marks etc maybe stick to the smaller of the two. Just double check with your surgeon on the day and ask which he would advise for the look your after 🙂 good luck! xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Hiya. I was offered 380, 410 and 460. I went for 410 and I’m so glad I did. I wouldn’t want them any bigger. I was 32a and now I’m dd/e and look a d/dd x

Jessica 7
    7p
    Menu

Ive got my consultation tonight.. i was going to see if i can get 460 or 525 cc overs. Im currently a 34b/c and want to be a f or e if i cant be 🙁 is this possible or would i need slightly bigger implants? x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

It should defiantly be possible babe! Im measuring an F with 375 & 445s.. I dont think you need to go any bigger than 525s! Xx

Jessica 7
    7p
    Menu

Really? Thats great to hear.. so 525 should give me an F for sure? What side were you to start if you dont mind me asking hun? x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Yeah most probably bigger! i was a 32c to begin with 🙂 wish id gone bigger now though! Haha, dreaded boob greed! xx

Jessica 7
    7p
    Menu

Really? how much bigger do you wish you’d gone?

I want to go as big as i can really but dont want to run the risk of definate ripplng. Im going to push for 525 cc tho.. did you have high profiles? x

Jessica 7
    7p
    Menu

Romy can i add you as a friend? x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Im not sure if it would of been possible at the time but im wanting at least 600cc next time! My surgeon said the biggest i could go to was 445 but im not sure whether or not that was entirely true as id also had another consultation with a different surgeon who offered me 485s! The implants seemed massive to me, and at first i was trying to decide between 340 & 380! But then i read they dont look that big when they’re inside you so asked for bigger 🙂 they also measure bigger than they look so its all very confusing! I certainly dont look an F! And yeah course you can hun 😀 xx

Jessica 7
    7p
    Menu

You should deffo be able to go up to that size next time. Well im going to push and push my hardest to go as big as possible tonight.. hopefully 525cc will be possible!

Yeh they do look massive when you see them and feel them your right.. ive heard implants measure smaller than real boobies too.. its all so confusing!

Thanks will add you xx

sophiemarie -4
    -4p
    Menu

Hi girls thanks for your help I have added u all. What surgeons did u have and y don’t u want them any bigger. Are they quite big then?
    I ain’t too worried I just don’t wanna push for too big and then rippling starts and all that! But I also don’t wanna be too small…..or too top heavy and look like I have broad shoulders n manly I’ve seen that happen on a few ppl I no x

Emma
    0p
    Menu

I’d definitely recommend the biggest option to you and even the next size up, depends what size your trying to get to.

I had 450’s and would definitely go up bigger, only 4 weeks PO so havent been measured but think i’m a DD x

Feel free to add me x

sophiemarie -4
    -4p
    Menu

I added u thanks hun. I doubt ill be able to go bigger than 460 tho. Did u have unders? And normal cuis? X

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

I had Mr Singh. Yes they are quite big and I’m quite petite. They suit me and I love them but I definitely wouldn’t want bigger. I know it’s a small difference between the 2 but it does make a difference once they’re inside. xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.