415 feel to big Started by: Keeley

• Author
    0p
    Menu

I’m currently walking around in 415cc rice in my bra lol I feel they look to big:(

Menu

This is going to sound very sily Keeley im new to all of this and only just started doing my research! But what an earth is this rice test and how is it done? 🙂 xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hey girls I’ve just had 415cc undrers I’m 5 days post op and I don’t think they look that big x

Keeley
    0p
    Menu

When you go for your consultation they recommend a size then ask you to fill some tights up with that amount of rich and put it in your bra ha, mine look to big I think x

Keeley
    0p
    Menu

I’m only 5ft tho lol! Don’t want to look like dolly Parton ha! X

Keeley
    0p
    Menu

Also does different makes come up different sizes? My friends got 375 had them done elsewhere and hers are really big but mine are 415 and slightly smaller? X

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I’m 5.4 Hun I wish I would have gone bigger but saying this it’s early days so won’t tell till ther settled x

Keeley
    0p
    Menu

Oh really, it’s so hard I wish they could show me a pic of what they would look like on me ha! X

Menu

ohh i understand now!
    Suppose its a matter of getting used to it, not that i know from experience yet but alot of people have said they wished they had gone bigger and to go with the biggest cc they offer you! Good Luck!

Menu

When I put my 485s in my dress they looked ridiculous & massively massive! But now I’ve got them they are perfectly in proportion. Trust your surgeon, they are the experts! X

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Yeah that’s ture your Surgeon knows wots best for you I’ve got pics if wanna have a look I had a uplift to with the implants

Keeley
    0p
    Menu

How do I look at the pictures??? 🙂

Kate 26
    26p
    Menu

Hi Ayesha would u mind if I added u I’m around same height as u and am thinking of having around 415cc would be great to c ur pics as I also think ill need an uplift as iv lost alot of weight.wgat size were u before if u don’t mind me asking and which surgeon did u have xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

You need to add me as friend there implants are so different under your skin x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Yes feel to add me and look I lost a 3st so that made me saggy I went with the hospital group they where good with me but I love mya space it’s helped me do much if it was good for Amy child’s is good enought for me 🙂 x

Anonymous
    -2p
    Menu

I’ve got 300cc and they are bursting out of my dd bra! My hubby thinks they are massive! They all look different on different people! X

Keeley
    0p
    Menu

Oh no! I want to be just a small/medium d cup, did u go mya? X

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Hey Ayesha, do u mind if I add you? I’m 5ft 4 too! Size 8! Current 34c an been offered 360 and 390. Would be interested to see yours as same height. Hope that’s ok? 🙂 xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Yes sure no porbs x

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Thanks so much. Will add you now xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

They look as I’ve had a uplift and they are very swollen and my implants need to drop I’m n a 38D sports bra

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

They look so big but l ‘ve had a uplift and they are very swollen and my implants need to drop I’m n a 38D sports bra I’m 5 days post op

Anonymous
    -2p
    Menu

Keeley, I wasn’t with mya, but a private clinic. They will end up a d I think, so 300 plenty big enough for me 😉 x

nikki
    0p
    Menu

Hi Ayesha, pls can I add u?? im having my op on the 18th feb , im having 410 unders x

Menu

I have 460cc, I’m 5’6 but frame wise im quite petite, I had 380cc previous. And neither look/looked big. I was a b cup pre op and I looked about a small D with 380, and I look aroung a full D/DD with the 460cc, you also have to bear in mind that bra sizes with implants are not accurate, as implants measure much bigger then they look, I measure a G cup now but look NO were near. When I did the rice test for 380cc they looked huge on me, but the implants once in didn’t look big at all. My surgeon said I’d be around a DD with these implants and I am to look at. I’d listen to your surgeon and go with what he thinks. I Defo think ul be a nice D 🙂 it takes between125-150cc for a cupsize xxx

Chelle
    0p
    Menu

Hi I did the rice test beforehand and I thought they were bigger looking than after op. It’s just a rough guide. I think u will look nice. X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.