415 overs 10 days PO pics up Started by: Holly

• Author
    0p
    Menu

had my post op appointment with nurse today and I can now shower again!!! Yippeeeeeee .. So impressed with my scars very neat Schiavone had done an amazing job .. Slowly starting to drop but one boob is quicker than the other! Added a few piks xx}

Becky 1
    1p
    Menu

can i add holly? Im having 410s! x

Holly
    0p
    Menu

Yeah no probs! If you’ve got anything you want to know just ask 🙂 x

Becky 1
    1p
    Menu

They look bloody amazing! What size were you before?? x

Holly
    0p
    Menu

Ah thanks! They’ve just started looking abit more normal in the past few days .. 1st week I was worried I didn’t go big enough but once they start to settle they do get bigger .. I was 34b before had had full profile overs .. What you having? X

Erinn
    0p
    Menu

Can I add chick I’m having 495 and wanted to see 400 + sizes ?xx

Holly
    0p
    Menu

yeah no probs xx

Becky 1
    1p
    Menu

They look a really nice size! Im having 410 full profile overs, stressing whether they’ll be too big or too small lol! xx

Chloe
    0p
    Menu

Hi holly can I add I’m having a smaller cc but beginning to think its not going to be big enough! Haha x

Holly
    0p
    Menu

Thanks I’m glad I went for the 415 over 385 think it’s a nice size . . Big enough to notice but not too big they look silly 🙂 .. I think 410 will be fine for you @becky .. The first few days I had well bad boob greed but don’t worry they get bigger once they start to settle! And the macom makes them look smaller lol!

@chloe
    no problem have accepted xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.