415/450 overs? Started by: AmyJ

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Anyone with 415/450cc over pictures? Everyone seems to have unders which is making me wonder if I should have unders… I’m currently a 34b & want to be a 34dd/e want cleavage and kinda round looking. xx

Carly
    0p
    Menu

This is exactly my problem and everyone seems to say 450 bigger the better but am soo stuck too! Xx

Menu

I havent uploaded picture. but you basically only havr under if you have nothing there.

but I had 470CC soft touch overs. high profile. im currently in a 34DD and im pulling tight.lol. only 2 days post op. before I was a 30/32B.

Emma C
    0p
    Menu

hey hun i had 450 unders and they are perfect size! i could of gone bigger but im glad i didnt! i got boob greed at first but now im in love with them, i was an empty B/C cup and now measuring an E/F cup xx

Amy
    0p
    Menu

Hey hun i had 415 overs, add me if you like xx

AmyJ
    0p
    Menu

Thanks girls its so confusing just want them perfect & how I imagine! I’ve added u xx

Menu

hi AmyJ, i had 380 overs and am now a 34DD from a 34B you’re welcome to look at my pics if they might help x

Kelly -1
    -1p
    Menu

I’m booked in for 415cc partials on 26th July too :0) Would you ladies mind if I add you too?

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.