415/865 with Dr Traynor Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Im now 3 days post op, been pretty wiped out from the anesthetic but feeling a little better today. I ended staying in Preston over night as I fainted twice and felt very sick every time I stood up. Anyway I just wanted to say that the staff at Preston and Dr Traynor are all fantastic, really looked after me well and Im happy with my boobs, which are stuck right out, tight and pointy! but I know they will drop. Im happy I went to the next size up, I really hope they dont go down to much. No real pain just twinges and aches so Im happy.

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I meant 385 not 685!

phoenix 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Cara, I’m booked with Dr Traynor on Tuesday 18th Feb, please your happy with the results. What size were you?? x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi

I was a small 34 B, 8st 6lbs and size 8/10. had 415 in one boob and 385 in the smaller one. Im hoping to be a DD but an E would be nice! Your in good hands he’s a really nice man, and you defo get an honest answer to your questions.

Emma
    0p
    Menu

Same stats as you cara think I’m gunna b dd 4weeks PO now with dr traynor xxx

Louise
    0p
    Menu

Hi we are more or less same stats, i had Dr Traynor 14th Jan, 415cc, got measured today, a week early and I’m measuring at a 30G!! I don’t think mine look that big but they are a lot fuller than they were xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.