435 overs strapping off, pics up. Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hey girls. I had my strapping off last night so I can finally see them properly! All is fine, except the strapping took some of my skin off and is sooooo sore and stingy! That’s the worst pain I’ve had! I had 435 nagor implants extra high profile over the muscle. I’ve put a before and after picture up. I’m so happy with them so far I can’t wait to see how they will be in a few weeks when they drop etc as they are still a bit of a stuck on shape at the minute. But I can’t stop looking at them! Xx

happyme
    0p
    Menu

They look amazing babe!! You must be thrilled 🙂 xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Look fab! You must be so pleased, can’t wait till I get my strapping off Saturday! Xx

Laura
    0p
    Menu

can i add you please @kp91 xx

MLE1988
    0p
    Menu

@ko91 I got 445cc done yesterday just wondering if you mind me adding. Thanks xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Yeh girls add away. Thanks, I am so happy so far, and all has been great I was out within 3 hours of waking up and I’ve had no pain killers at home had no pain just discomfort not being able to move etc. feeling pretty much back to normal now! Xx

riya85 15
    15p
    Menu

add u please…x

Erinn
    0p
    Menu

Can I add you please chick im having 495 and wanna see the 400 sizes ? 🙂 xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Yeh no problem xx

Chanel
    0p
    Menu

Hey hope dont mind add just had my op yest xx

Cayla
    0p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind me adding I’m having my op in feb having 450cc xx

Menu

Hi hope you don’t mind the add I’m getting 420 on the 17th jan would like to see how big your are 🙂 xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Yeh hun add away, lyndsey I’ve accepted. il add some more pics soon as they keep changing. Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.