4/5 day post op pics Started by: Janet

• Author
    4p
    Menu

Had 550cc Tuesday with Dr Traynor at Preston. Added a couple of pic. Can’t really tell much as still top strapping on until Tuesday 😉 when ill dd some more pics

Jenny 3
    3p
    Menu

They look fab hun x

Karolina 42
    42p
    Menu

Looking great hun…how the hell do you keep your stomach so flat xxx

Janet 4
    4p
    Menu

Jenny and karolina thanks but are u joking…. This is the worse shape my stomach as been in for ages lol.. was all going well until I went on holiday in July and since can’t get back on track with my diet lol.. xx and now it xmas time and I can’t go the bloody gym :-(… I say as I am.eating a mince pie.. I’m dying for a baileys x

Janet 4
    4p
    Menu

Karolina iv just checked out yr pics hun and yr stomach is well flat.. its miles better than mine hun xx

Karolina 42
    42p
    Menu

@janwhitt NO way it certainly isn’t now…..gym pic is when I was gyming with flat belly but without boobies lol now it changed around got bobbies but no more flat belly hihihi xxx

Anonymous
    6p
    Menu

Jan they look well fab and I’m well jel of you and Karolina figures your both are well tight with belly I’ve got a mummy tummy with a muffin top xx

Janet 4
    4p
    Menu

Ha ha don’t be silly Alex. But thanks. . I do try work.out 5 times a week most of the year .. It the food and booze that blocks the 6 pack from happening as I love my Chinese chocolate and wine at weekends xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.