450 485 525 decisions decisions Started by: lauraxcx

• Author
    -2p
    Menu

Girls I’m still undecided on size an I think I’m becoming obsessed ha Im a 32 c an want achieve the look of dd or e I know I will measure bigger but I want to look at least dd can anyone recommend what size will be best I’m a size 8 so don’t want them to look silly xxx

essex24
    0p
    Menu

Hi babe, i was a 32A and i had 525cc overs with Mr Singh, i now measure a 32E but look a DD.
    if your already a C i would say 450/485 will bring you up to a E 🙂 xx

Kelly
    0p
    Menu

I was 34a and I’ve just had 485 overs and I’m about a dd/e too early to be measured properly next xx

lauraxcx -2
    -2p
    Menu

Haha thanks girls so think prob 485s will be best ha, do u see ur surgeon at ur pre op or jus ur nurse , hope yas have a good recovery xxx

Menu

I’ve just had 485’s & wish I’d gone a bit bigger! Greedy I know lol x

lrowe10
    0p
    Menu

i was a 34 c and had 420cc to take me up to a dd/e cup. Im only 6 days post op so cant really see what their like!From talking to my friends and girls on this i find a lot of them wish they had opted for the bigger size xx

Lottie 2
    2p
    Menu

I’d say 450 is plenty enough I garuntee u will be at least an e! Going from a nice c 🙂 bet your well excited just think of summer!:)

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I’m having 485cc under mod profile mr k said I would go from 34b to dd/e I’m hopeing there not going to b massive on my because I’m only 8/10 x

lauraxcx -2
    -2p
    Menu

I’m the same an don’t want them too big but don’t want the dreaded boob greed haha why does it have to be soo hard wish I cold see first haha, oh yeh when ya have ya pre op is the surgeon there or jus the nurse xxx

Menu

i was the same i tried 525 but when i spoke to my pc mr singh had said 470 or 495, i asked him what his opinion was and that i wanted them big/natual but not silly!! he said 470, i am 7weeks po and was a 30d i am now a 30g and although i had a little boobie greed for a while now im out of sports bras i am happy and glad i didnt go any bigger! they would of looked ridiculous xx

Nicole -18
    -18p
    Menu

I was 32c I had 480 overs and am measuring a 32f!! They also look huge lol x

Menu

I had 345 overs from a 32B…got measured last week and am a 32E/30F 🙂 xx

Menu

I was a 32 C, i had 380 overs now im a E/F so you will 100% achieve they size you want if not bigger 🙂 its just sooo hard finding nice bra! xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.