450 cc over muscle Started by: karen sara

• Author

Hi Girls

I am 6 days post op 450 cc over muscle was a 34b is having stiches out painful? amd do you get any bigger as to what I am now I have a bandage on and sports bra?

Karen xx

Lesley
    0p
    Menu

I had those dissolvable stitches so didn’t get any out – I think most people get the dissolvable ones? I don’t think I’ve gotten much bigger or smaller since I got my strapping off, I’m 4 weeks post-op now, but I didn’t have much swelling in the first place. I’ve been wearing 34DD and 34E sports bras the whole time so far. Xx

Menu

Hi Lesley

Oh I really hope they dissolvable am feeling sick as feels like everything pulling under the strapping I thought it was the stiches pulling. what size were you before op? did you have the 450cc over muscle?

Thanks

Karen xx

Menu

Hi Karen

All the pics that I’ve looked at dont show boobs getting much bigger when you get overs. However, unders do fluff. Everybody is different though. X x

Lesley
    0p
    Menu

Oh really? Hmm…I couldn’t feel mine at all. They had little sterile strips over them (like little plasters!) so hopefully that’s all you feel pulling. I was a 34B before, and yeah had overs…I’m going back to see the nurse on Tuesday, I hope she says I’m all good and can go and get measured!!! 🙂 xx

Menu

Hey I had 500 and 425 overs from an A and im now measuring an F at 8 weeks they do get bigger when I had my strapping taken off I was a dd/e then got measured at 4 weeks as an F 🙂 xx

Menu

bandages off and was panicking over nothing was dissolvable x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.