450/485 overs Started by: LiSX

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hiya girls, new here… I’m having my opp at highgate on Tuesday!!! I’m a empty 34b having 450/485 overs. Have no idea what to expect after anyone similar please can you add me xxx

Kate 26
    26p
    Menu

Hey Hun good luck for Tuesday 🙂 bet ur so excited.sorry I can’t really help u as iv not had my ba yet xx

Laura
    0p
    Menu

I’m having my ba at the highgate hospital Tuesday too have you had your admission time yet?x

LiSX
    0p
    Menu

I am sooo excited! No not yet my reps going to call me today, which clinic did you go through? Have you got your time? Xx

Laura
    0p
    Menu

I’m excited too, I went through cardiff clinic nope I haven’t had my time yet.. You going in as a day case?xx

LiSX
    0p
    Menu

Yeah I’m hoping I get a morning slot, who’s your surgeon? Xx

Laura
    0p
    Menu

My pc said she’s going to try to get me in the earliest she can, I’ve got Marion grob, u? Il be staying in a hotel near the hospital as I live so to far away to go home xx

LiSX
    0p
    Menu

I live about 3 hours away and going home same day I think so I’m really hoping I’m in early, I’ve got dr chantarasak! Have you had your preop results back? I had the per op on Tuesday. Xx

Laura
    0p
    Menu

I live about 4 hours away, I was advised to stay less than an hour drive away from the hospital just incase anything goes wrong and it saves driving all the way back there to see the surgeon the next morning, I have no idea about the pre op results hope they r back though.. I had my pre op last week xx

LiSX
    0p
    Menu

I was told I only need to go back next day if I need to have drains in overnight! I hope I don’t have to go back next day lol… I’ve spoke to my rep bloods are back, she’s going to let me no later on a admission time, eek!! I can’t wate xx

Laura
    0p
    Menu

My surgeon always uses drains 🙁 I wish I could go straight home.. I’ve just spoken to my pc and she had asked for 7:30 -8:00 admission time but will know for definate tomorrow, I’m mega excited too! I can’t believe how soon it is lol I hav my first consultation 2 weeks ago

Laura
    0p
    Menu

Had* xx

LiSX
    0p
    Menu

How did you get on hun? Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.