460 cc overs Started by: Terri732

• Author

Can anyone help?! Im 5 foot 4, size 12 and currently 36B (small B!!) Booked in for wednesday with Dr Traynor and have ordered 460cc cui and 525cc cui! Just reasing posts on here makes me think they will be really big?! only wanting DD! But im quite broad on top? Will the sizes be different in everyone, getting a little worried! šŸ™ xx

Zoe
    0p
    Menu

Im wanting to be dd aswell. Im 5ft 4, size 6 currently 34aa and im having 420 or 460cc next tuesday. Everyone is different from what ive read on here so just trust your surgeon, they do this day in day out and know what they are on about. Xx

Menu

Thats re assuring! Im just last minute panicking i think! x

Menu

Hey hun i had 525cc and im broad across my shoulders..i definetly dont think they will too big. i think you would be dissapointed if you go smaller. I would have chosen bigger if i could šŸ™‚ xxx

Menu

Do you have pics up? Would you mind me adding you and having a nosey if so? Thanks xxx

Menu

Got loads hun add away xx

Menu

Thank you, just added you xxx

lexie
    0p
    Menu

Aw am 5.7 an I’m havin either 450 or 510 cant decide don’t want to b massive but want to feel full what do ya think as any one got any pics am worried x

XchaX
    0p
    Menu

Hey ladies I had 495cc I’m 6 days post op wish I ad gone with the 520cc now cos I’m swollen and when that subsides I know I want the swelling back LOL.. Surgeon said I’d b a big DD hope so šŸ™‚ xxx

Menu

Add me @Lexie would go with the biggest as thats what i wanted full and pert and they definetly are plus my surgeon said well the bigger u choose the more full they are. On some pics they look big but in reality they arent they r just normal size am 5ft 10. Glad i listened wen girls said choose the biggest. I was like aww noo i dnt want massive am nt havin 525 they will b too big and now if i could have gone bigger would have hahaha xxx

Menu

@ xchax- im the same wearing an e bra but look about a DD think most of my swelling has gne so prayin they stay as they are xx

lexie
    0p
    Menu

@xchax can I add u!, am really unsure on what size to go been offered 450 but now thinkin 510? Would b helpful to see pics! X

XchaX
    0p
    Menu

Yes of course huni I have no pics till later I’m having my bandages off this afternoon so will see them for the first time šŸ™‚ soon as I’m home I’ll upload pics for u I’ll accept your friend request šŸ™‚ xxx

lexie
    0p
    Menu

Great thanks aww exciting!! X

lexie
    0p
    Menu

Terri732!, am 5.7 an I’m either havin 450cc or 510cc cant decide ordered both an deciding on day!, just want b too big! R u having overs? X

claire -1
    -1p
    Menu

hi terri im same sort of stats as u babe my surgery is with mr schavoni on saturday =) im 5ft 4 size 12 but im a 36d -38 in some bras im haveing 510cc high profile and a modified lift as ive has a child so there sagging , ive been told every 150 is about a cup size so 500s r around 3 sizes im assuming so from a b it should take u to around a dd mabey e? im hopeing to get around a f-ff but my main goal is to have pert boobs again =) can i add u ? xx

Menu

Im just over 5’2″ and a size 12. Had 460cc overs and went from a full C to an F! x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.