460 or 525 cc ? Started by: ella

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Sorry I know I’ve already made a post about this but I am really stuck on what to decide literally driving myself mad! Im about 5ft 3, Just a bit over 7 and a half stone so i am quite petite I am a 32 big B/small C I think. Dr Singh offered these two and I want the 525 and he said they would drop.. I know all implants drop over time but this could happen soon. I mean theres only 65 cc difference between the two, and Im thinking of maybe going with the 460 but then that could drop too or could be fine for ages and Id just have boob greed :/ also does anyone know what size it would take me to ? rougly , thanks 🙂 x

ella 1
    1p
    Menu

Forgot to say, would be overs aswel x

lauraxcx -2
    -2p
    Menu

I’m the same hun obsessed with size an keep changing mind I’m a full 32 c so im scared of lookin silly, but no one mentioned anything about them dropping I’ve ordered z450 485 an 525 it’s so stressfull haha xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Have you tried on the ‘boobies’ in the Mya office with your PC… It may help? Good luck ladies 🙂

Menu

hi hun, i just had 450, and they r a very big implant, and for ur stats, im 9 n half stone muscly build and 5 ft 4
    so sounds to me 460 will be more than enough, im in a 36e sports bra now but as ur only 7 n half stone u must have a smaller back, this will defo get u to around a ff
    but its entirely up to u, 525 just sounds a little big to mee, for ur little body,xxx
    r u going over the muscle or under? coz if going under supposed to take a bit of the size xx

Menu

I was 7st 10 when I had my op and 5’6 (im fatter now from been preg lol, was 8.5st abit before op but lost weight) I had 460 from a 32b/30c I now measure 30GG but look around a DD, maybe an E now theyv grown (but only due to pregnancy) if I could have gone bigger I would, they don’t feel that big to me especially looking down xx

ella 1
    1p
    Menu

Aww Laura im not the only one then haha, I did try both 460 and 525 and they didnt look that much different but you could tell the 525 was slightly bigger and yeah it did look quite big on me as im so petite but I just loved it and wanted that one. However if the surgeon didnt mention about it dropping then maybe it wont for you? Thats the only thing putting me off is if it drops id need an uplift or something. Thanks vicky 🙂 I reckon the 460 would look a nice size and he said he would do over for either of them but I just feel like either one I choose I will have to compromise on something. Aw beckie, congrats by the way 🙂 Everyone always say they wish they went bigger Im going to speak to my PC and see if she has any advice because I just want to feel like I will make the right decision! Hope its okay to add all you girliess x

Stef
    0p
    Menu

Hey hun I had 520cc over naturally inspiration soft touch high profile yesterday and nearly went for the 485 but I’m ! look happy already that I went for the biggest. I’m only 5 ft 1 and 9.5 stone and they don’t look too big 🙂 xxx

ella 1
    1p
    Menu

Aw Stef thats good, were you told they would drop because of the weight of them? Is it okay to add you hun xx

ella 1
    1p
    Menu

Also he told me id need to wear a bra 24/7 to support them did your surgeon say anything about that?xx

Stef
    0p
    Menu

Yeah hun she said it was a risk but I’m soo happy and she said wear one 24/7 but like one offs like on holiday and stuff is fine to go braless! Of course babe I’m be putting picks up soon xx

ella 1
    1p
    Menu

That makes me feel a little better that it wasnt just me haha, I think I prefer the sound of 525 even if it drops it might not even be that much. I just dont want to be like most girls who choose the lower size and wish they went bigger although 460 could be big enough lol xx

lauraxcx -2
    -2p
    Menu

It’s soooo hard haha size jus stresses me out When u gettin your Mariella xxx

Menu

mariella you are not alone in this! the hardest part for me was choosing between the 2 sizes, and to be honest the largest my surgeon offered was 450 n i went for that as then i knew i wouldnt hav regrets because i went for the biggest, so if they have offered you the biggest 525 then ur surgeon must think that u can carry them off, after all we all have different amounts of breast tissue, my friend also has 450s same as me and hers look a lot lot bigger than mine, so it just goes by the individual, if ur more bothered about thm being too small rather than if there too big, then go for the biggest, xx

ella 1
    1p
    Menu

Same laura loll ahh.. Im going to book my opperation as soon as but im probably going to go back and try on both sizes again! xx
    And thankyou Vicky, your so right because each person is different and 460 might look bigger or smaller on me then it would on someone else etc.. Thanks for the advice though hun 🙂 Im just going to have more of a think and not rush into it just because I want to be bigger which isnt always the solution. Im deffo going to try them on again or try the rice test and ask the surgeon what he thinks is best and what each size will take me to xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.