470 naturelle overs mr singh Started by: butterflyboo

• Author

finally sorted all my pics out after being sideways and upside down for weeks!! 6 weeks po on wednesday and happy with results so far 🙂

lalaxo
    0p
    Menu

Hey hun can i add you and take a peek I’m having 470 in two weeks 😀 xx

vicky85
    0p
    Menu

Hi x could I add you please? I am 9 days po at the moment I had 485 natrelles overs TSF from a 34b. I also had Mr Singh too. Would be good to see your pics so I can get a rough idea of what mine might look like 🙂 I have pics too x

Menu

Yeh course that’s fine xx

Lucy
    0p
    Menu

Hi girls 🙂 i am new to this site, i am having my 2nd ba in feb and i am having 470cc allergen soft touch anatomical overs. I currently have 275 round overs. Do you mind sharing your pics so I can get an idea of what the size looks like.
    Thank youuuu

Menu

Yeh course that’s fine xx I had 470 naturelle tsx got no idea what the tsx means lol

emztee
    0p
    Menu

Tsx means textured softouch extra high profile x

Menu

Thanks emzee that’s made me happy I didn’t realise I’d gone for high profile lol let alone extra high profile haha

emztee
    0p
    Menu

Haha I only know coz I looked at the allergan catalogue. I had the same implants just a bit smaller. I had 340cc x

Menu

hi hun can i add you, im wanting mr singh 🙂

Menu

Yes Babe x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi vicki I’m due to have 485cc plz can I add you c

Sonya
    0p
    Menu

Hi all i had mr singh on 7th dec n had ba/uplift with 345 overs soft touch n happy with results. As for mr singh, omg wot a lovely fantastic man he is, he is a true gentleman n funny n really puts u at ease but most of all, he cares for his patients before n after xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.