470 overs Started by: Charlie

• Author
    0p
    Menu

3 days post op! Had 470 overs on Friday with Dr Singh! Can’t wait for this strapping to come off and see the result! Hope they’re how I imagined! Anyone else had 470 overs? :))

Holly
    0p
    Menu

Hey Hunni hope your new additions are being good to you 🙂 I’m having 470 overs on the 9th so nervous do you mind if I add you how did you find the experience? Xx

Charlie
    0p
    Menu

Hiya, yeah that’s fine :)) I was quite nervous, but now I’ve had it done, there was nothing to be nervous about! I’m so glad I’ve had them done, what surgeon have you got? What size are you at the moment? Xx

Amy
    0p
    Menu

It wont be too big. I had 485cc overs with dr traynor and I was worried theyd be too big. Im 5’7 i was a 32B and a size 10 top 12 bottoms. They are perfect. Just be warned that they do look cone shaped for a little bit. They take a few weeks to settle. Mine are getting there but only 6 days po. Just the numbness thats horrible for me. Cant wait for sensation to return (fingers crossed!) xx

Charlie
    0p
    Menu

Ahh that’s okay then, you 2 can look after each other at the hosp 🙂 I was a 36 c, hoping for a large DD, they don’t feel too big though which is good, I wanted a more natural looking result. But as soon as you have them done you do look like madonna for a bit, as Amy said, they are quite pointy lol it goes so quick though at the hospital, before you know your having your anaesthetic then you wake up and it’s done! Don’t be nervous at all :)) Amy are you numb in both boobs? I can feel my right but not my left, so weird, I want sensation back back, I get worried that it won’t return., xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Amy do u hav pics? Xx

Amy
    0p
    Menu

I cant feel anything from the bottom half of my nipple down on both sides. Its not completely numb but it feels weird. And my right is more painful than the left at the top of the implant. Going to ask today at my check up. Not ashley not got pics up yet (my fella said they are only for his eyes but ill get some one later) xx

Nicole
    0p
    Menu

Hope u don’t mind me adding u xx

Menu

Ooo thats what I’m having! Hope you dont mind the add 🙂 xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.