5 April Preston ??? Started by: Hannah

• Author
    19p
    Menu

Hi lovelies,

Just wondering if anyone is in Preston First Trust on the 5th April?

2 days to go!! getting so excited

Becks 17
    17p
    Menu

Meeeee!!!! Xxx

Becks 17
    17p
    Menu

8am admission time with mr Traynor x

Danielle 117
    117p
    Menu

Me too 11am admission with mr Traynor. So so excited!! Xx

Danielle 117
    117p
    Menu
    +1

What sizes are you both getting? I’m having 450cc HP overs xx

Hannah 19
    19p
    Menu

@Rebeccarich how exciting!!! 8am is so early though, you travelling far?

@Danielle101
    omg same!! 275cc unders xx

Jessica 105
    105p
    Menu

When did yous get your admission times?x

Hannah 19
    19p
    Menu
    +1

@jessy6067 hey lovely, got my admission time on Friday 🙂 x

Danielle 117
    117p
    Menu

I got mine on Friday to xx @hannah who’s your surgeon? Are you travelling far? I’m only 20 mins from the hospital so not to bad! Xx

Hannah 19
    19p
    Menu

@danielle101 Dr Traynor! omg i’m jealous you’re close!! Have just over an hours drive 🙁

Danielle 117
    117p
    Menu
    +1

@hannah aw that’s not to bad and at least you’ve got less waiting around! Omg I’m so excited don’t think il sleep tonight ???? Xx

Hannah 19
    19p
    Menu

@danielle101 today’s the day!! how you feeling?

barely slept last night and I was up at 5am 🙂

Melanie 3
    3p
    Menu

My op is also today at Preston. Admission time 8am just waiting about now. So excited!

Hannah 19
    19p
    Menu

@melanie1912 omg!! good luck hun xx

Danielle 117
    117p
    Menu

@hannah oh I’m so excited! I hardly slept either, feel
    Starving though haha have you set off yet? Xx

@melanie
    so exciting! Good luck! What are you having? Xx

Hannah 19
    19p
    Menu

@danielle101 yeah about 40 minutes away now!! what about you? what’ve you packed?!

same i’m so hungry, taking the tiniest sips of water ever haha xx

Danielle 117
    117p
    Menu

@hannah Aw that’s not to bad, Il set off about half past. I’ve just packed slippers, zip up hoody to come home in, bra, ipad, charger n some protein bars for when we can eat. What about you? Haha I’ve been doing the same! Xx

Hannah 19
    19p
    Menu

@danielle101 oh god! same minus the slippers. All I want is a fry up hahah. 40 minutes to go now though!! Xx

Danielle 117
    117p
    Menu

@hannah I’ve already told my fella we’re having dominos tonight! Have you got someone staying with you? I’m on my own, got 2 kids and couldn’t get a babysitter. Looking forward to some peace and quiet haha xx

Hannah 19
    19p
    Menu

@danielle101 hahaha don’t blame you! i’ve forced my friend to come with me. in my stockings and things now! how are you?

Danielle 117
    117p
    Menu

@hannah aw have they all been to
    See you yet? Mr traynor said it’ll be after dinner he’s just doing an uplift. Did I ask you what size you were getting? They all seem lovely don’t they! How are you feeling? Xx

Jess 2
    2p
    Menu

Good luck girls! I had Traynor yesterday and he is fab! You are in good hands xx

Hannah 19
    19p
    Menu

@jesscarley87gmail-com thanks lovely!! how did you feel afterwards? just been told I have a 30 minute wait!! so excited xx

Danielle 117
    117p
    Menu

All done! Just feels pretty tight and a bit sore but to be expected. Mr Traynor was lovely, so we’re all the nurses such a good experience! Xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jess 2
    2p
    Menu

@hannah I feel ok today thankyou just very tight. Good luck! Not long wait for you now xx

Amy 4
    4p
    Menu

Hi girls hope you don’t mind me messaging, glad your ops went ok! Mind me ask how long you waiting for your surgery after your admition? And if you have any advise for the day, I’m booked for 3rd may with Mr Traynor xx

Danielle 117
    117p
    Menu

@amy my admission was 11am
    I went down just before 1:30 but it went by so fast as different doctors and nurses were in and out before that. I got discharged about 7:30pm not much advice I’d say just enjoy the day I took my phone iPad etc but just enjoyed lying in bed watching tv and relaxing! Enjoy every minute it flys by, I’m already so happy and only 8 hours post op haha xx what size are you getting?

Hannah 19
    19p
    Menu

@amytierneylive-com Hi Amy!! Op went wonderful thank you!!

Admitted at 11am and went to theatre at 2:30, was discharged at 8:30. honestly same as Danielle said, just bring things to entertain yourself!! it’s just a wait from admission to surgery and then until discharge with the nurses checking up on you. they’re all so lovely though and definitely put you at ease!

The only other advice i’d give you is to just relax and enjoy it! I think it’s very easy to overthink. I got unders and the pain initially was horrendous and I woke up crying. Once they put my bra on and I was all strapped in I had basically no pain whatsoever! Dr Traynor is the loveliest guy ever!!! let me have a little peek at my boobies before they were all strapped up and the initial results are unreal!!! can’t wait to see how they eventually turn out 🙂

Regan 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi, I’m originally 32/34 A and had 400cc unders yesterday (5th April)
    Dr traynor said I had a small gap but now I have got the implants in it looks pretty wide.
    Can I wear a tighter sports bra to try and sway them together?
    Is anyone else like this at first? Or is this what I’m stuck with?
    I know it’s really early to start asking these questions as I’m probably all swelled up but just panicking!! Haven’t really got any pictures to show but you can tell on the picture I have attached a picture to show x

Attachments:
    Hannah 19
    19p
    Menu

@regancoxx1 wow they look amazing already!!! think how they’ll look when they heal!!!

what bra are you wearing now? the nurse said yesterday not to change my bra for at least 36 hours but that could just be me.

I wouldn’t panic!! your boobies have a long time to go before you get the final result. as hard as it is, I wouldn’t even peek until 6 weeks!! i’m sure once they drop and fluff there will be less of a gap as I had a huge gap prior but this macom is giving me all sorts of cleavage.

How did you sleep last night?! I had 3 hours max, my back was in absolute agony but I was right as rain yesterday!! Xx

Amy 4
    4p
    Menu

Thank you so much for your advise I’m super excited but getting Nervous now haha and do you put your macom on when your leaving? How did you find the anestetic and not eating before hand? I’ll be rumbling like mad haha xxx ps they look great! I’ve I wake up with anything close to yours I’ll be made up! And I agree Mr Traynor is lovely xxx

Danielle 117
    117p
    Menu

Yes the nurses will put your bra on once you’ve woke up a bit, feels so much better once it’s on and your supported! I was starving that was the hardest bit for me haha my tummy was rumbling like mad and as soon as I was back in my room I asked for my sandwich! The anaesthetic was fine, hardly felt it and one min your chatting away then next your waking up In recovery! You’ll be fine enjoy the experience I had such a good day despite the pain today! It’ll all be worth it! Good luck xxx

Danielle 117
    117p
    Menu

@regancox there looking fab already! I agree with Hannah it’s so early and they change so much in the first 6 weeks I’ve still not looked at mine yet but I’m so swollen, I’ve had ice packs on, I can’t really tell how far apart they are due to the strapping but I feel like my sports bra is pulling them Together it’s so tight. I darent open it incase I can’t close it again! Haha you can see my swelling here they feel like there under my chin! Xx

Attachments:
    Amy 4
    4p
    Menu

@danielle101 thank you so much for reassuring me, I’m going to bring a feast for after haha have to keep me posted on your progress! Xxxx

Danielle 117
    117p
    Menu

@amy oh I had the biggest feast the night before haha Was so paranoid he’d hear my tummy rumbling as he was operating! Yes il
    Add you as a friend I’ve a few pics on my profile, keep me updated too! Good luck it flies by! Xx

Regan 1
    1p
    Menu

Thank you, think I’m just being paranoid!
    I’m just wearing a post surgery one from m&s!
    Pretty annoyed really cause the nurse didn’t tell me anything like how to sleep, when to wash, what I can and can’t go!
    Literally gave me my tablets my paperwork and that was it! I
    Really, think I might get one of them bras I want some cleavage!
    Ermm I fell straight to sleep when I got home cause got in bed pretty late but woke up 3 times through out the night!
    Can’t deal with sitting up my backs in agony and my bums numb haha xx

Regan 1
    1p
    Menu

Thanks Danielle,
    I’m just impatient! Going to keep them away now and not look at them.. dr traynor didn’t put a strap on me! I wonder why?
    Just so excited to not feel any pain! Can’t move my arms or anything!! Xx

Danielle 117
    117p
    Menu

Yes I’m not sure why he’s put that on me! It goes down the middle then right across my incisions! I wish I’d asked now but was totally out of it! Yes it’s all a big waiting game now can’t wait till 1 week
    Apt then can hopefully see them Properly! I didn’t get a macron just a M&S sports bra that’s a 36E and a mega tight but I think it’s from all the swelling! Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.