5 day post op ! X x x Started by: Beth

• Author
    59p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Lovies.
    I’m on my 5th day and came off all my pain killers, felt absolutely fine throughout my recovery, just felt really tight on my chest.
    Get my dressings off Saturday and I can’t wait to have a proper shower !!!!
    X x x x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sarah 4
    4p
    Menu

These look so good what size cc did you have? Xx

Beth 59
    59p
    Menu

325 in left and 350cc in right @swilliams94x overs HP xxxx

Sarah 4
    4p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Did you have assymetry before hand then? Xx

These look really good bet your over the moon!! Xx

Beth 59
    59p
    Menu

@swilliams94x yeah babe my left dropped slightly more than my right Hun. And yeah I am really happy, yours look amazing as well !!! Happy healing lovely, how’s the pain been for you?xxx

Sarah 4
    4p
    Menu

Do you have a before photo at all?
    & thank you I’m just worrying now because my right one has stayed bigger since day 1 and I had the bigger implant in there & looking back at my before photos I don’t feel there were 25cc difference in breast tissue I know it’s not a lot but I’ve done the rice sizer and to me at the moment I feel like that’s how much is missing.. the pains been okay the first 3-4 days was tough but getting out and about now doing more things not in discomfort anymore so hopefully staying on the mend 🙂 what about yourself? Xx

Beth 59
    59p
    Menu

@swilliams94x inbox me your number lovely, and I’ll send you photos across. But my surgeon said treat them both completely different one will always drop quicker it’s normal. Your still early days Hun, I really wouldn’t worry about it, I’ve been find from day 1. But I had overs and they are supposed to be easier to live with, but yeah inbox me your number and I’ll send you over some pictures xxx

Beth 59
    59p
    Menu

Side view as well x

Beth 59
    59p
    Menu

Try again x

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu
    +1

Beth they look so so good! I want your boobs!!! Xx

Beth 59
    59p
    Menu

@megan91 thank you lovely !!! Have you booked yours? I’m sure they will come out amazing xxxx

Jodie
    0p
    Menu

Hi Beth they look great! I’m looking at that size. What size were you before and which surgeon did them?
    Thanks xx 🙂

Beth 59
    59p
    Menu

@jodie2390 thank you hun!! And 32b. And I went to Harley medical group, and my surgeon was dr thrush. Most nicest man I’ve ever met. 10000% recommend him xx

Jodie
    0p
    Menu

Thanks Beth! 🙂 xxx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

@beth I’m booked in for July the 2nd! Bit of a wait but will be worth it! Keep posting progress pictures! Xx

Annie May 35
    35p
    Menu

@bethaa what size was you before? Ive gone for 350cc and I’m worried they’ll be too small! x

Kirsty 23
    23p
    Menu

looking amazing Beth xxx

Beth 59
    59p
    Menu

@anniemay 32b lovely, if you can go bigger go bigger chick, I feel like the gap between my boobs is massive, don’t know if it will start to close once they start dropping xx x

@kirstykitten
    thank you lovely xx

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu

Beth they look great, can’t believe u r only 5 days, you have no bruising or anything. They look good already, will look fabulous in a few weeks time when the swelling has gone and they start to soften. congratulations

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.