5 days PO! Started by: Fran J

• Author
    -1p
    Menu

Very very very sore but just got glimpse of new boobs! Opinions appreciated 🙂 just uploaded one xxxx strapping all off!

babyboo 6
    6p
    Menu

Oooo my strapping comes off tomorrow, I’m so sore right now. Did you have your stitches out xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

How did they take the strapping off? Was it like ripping off a plaster?!? I am dreading it on Wednesay but I was also dreading the drains and that wasn’t as bad.. Happy healing x

Donna 3
    3p
    Menu

Hope u don’t mind the add Hun, my strapping comes off tomorrow 😀

Sara 8
    8p
    Menu

They’re looking good, I had mine taken off today too! What size did you go for? X

Holly 4
    4p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add Hun. My strapping isn’t coming off for another week yet. X

Fran J -1
    -1p
    Menu

All adds welcome love some second opinions haha! I had 275cc overs :)! Strapping was very sore coming off and she rubbed what I only assume was antiseptic into both incisions which was enough to make my eyes water haha! But all worth it just to see them, I think I could have gone bigger but looking at them I have no boob greed a natural enhancement was what I asked dr singh for and that’s exactly what he did! He’s great! Xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.