5 days PO Started by: San

• Author
    20p
    Menu

On Monday I had my Ba with Dr Linda Fuimara… I’m a 34a wanting to reach a C/D .
    My admission time was 7 am, I went down to theatre at 10.30 roughly.. the nurses were lovely, had a chat with all the staff whilst they were prepping me. I’ve never felt so relaxed.
    The next thing I knew I was waking up in recovering with boobies ????. Was in my room at 14.30 I think but I was extremely drowsy.
    In the end I vomited so much I ended up staying up overnight because I was so ill from the anaesthetic.

Recovery so far hasn’t been so bad… thought it would be a lot worse.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    San 20
    20p
    Menu

I had 375 hp under muscle, the 2nd picture is today (5 days op) xx

Fern 24
    24p
    Menu

You look so good San,can tell they are gonna be a perfect pair of boobs when healed!! also very jealous you dont seem to have the dreaded bloated tum haha xx

San 20
    20p
    Menu

Aww thanks @fern I’m sure your twins are looking good too.
    I’m starting to really like how there progressing but at the same time don’t want to look in the mirror to much haha.

Funnily enough that is my tummy a bit bloated xx

Abbie 2
    2p
    Menu

Congrats on the new boobies they look great! You still experiencing any pain? Xx

San 20
    20p
    Menu

Thank you @abbie I would say no pain just a heaviness. I’m up and mobilising again which helps aswell. X

Abbie 2
    2p
    Menu

Ive been ok pain wise up until today! I couldnt sleep last night because i was in pain and this morning im struggling when moving around. Hopefully itll pass soon. Amazing how everyone has different pain experiences isnt it x

San 20
    20p
    Menu

How many days post op are you @abbie

Abbie 2
    2p
    Menu

4, i feel like the pains getting worse rather than better at the moment i really cant sit comfortably without any pain. And whenever i get up im hunched over because of the pain xx

San 20
    20p
    Menu

Oh no, make sure you keep on top of your meds, the first few days I ate loads of pineapple as I know that can help with swelling and inflammation. I’m hoping the pain will pass for you soon xx @abbie

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.